BOG Grape Punch redemption run

No worries bud, I will keep an eye out for them :v:

2 Likes

Looks like is snowing in :canada: again! :wink:
Beautiful Doug…

4 Likes

No worries…I was freaking out for a few especially when it’s precious cargo😭 lol but all better LoL

3 Likes

Hey now @Maddawg don’t say that s word because I actually got a foot of snow Saturday in Colorado and I’m so frustrated because I’m running outta room fast!!! But mother nature can be a fickle bitch!

3 Likes

No kidding, just look at the storm we had in Ontario on weekend, would have hapily traded it for snow.

2 Likes

Will be open at noon EST.

14 Likes

Doug, Would some of that magic dust find it’s way here for the females I end up with.

12 Likes

No worries bud.

4 Likes

32 Likes

Every day I notice they grow several inches and the leaves are absolutely beautiful to watch grow … :green_heart:

14 Likes

Been a few days, will post an update after lights on :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Here are the ladies.

35 Likes

Absolutely amazing @DougDawson and I’m loving the smaller pheno of grape punch so excited watchimg this grows progression and I hope that it’s a great finish to a grow and 2 perseveration runs …very happy to see that it’s taking Happy Growing The Doc

8 Likes

Looking good. Definitely has a BOGish look I think.

3 Likes

Noting But Love watching these grow :green_heart: :green_heart:

15 Likes

LOL, looks like I need to make an update as this seems to be a journal for @hashstash. :rofl:

8 Likes

I was thinking of starting a topic of current BOG grows and I am going to be joining the party in a month with some blue kush @DougDawson but I think that I’m gonna attempt to make a topic so you’re not hijacked by @HashstasH just jk Brother and your lsd looks great lol I love watching the BOG genetics on display and those grape punch girls are looking excellent and I can’t wait for this one thanks for the amazing grow show and I just can’t wait to see all the crosses from ur pollen and I’m already thinking of an idea for some of the pollen and I wish the grow a strong finish and I’d love to try the flower seeded or not!!! Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

It looks like we won’t be seeing any more updates from HashstasH. Take care bud.

5 Likes

WOW ok i just wondered y I couldn’t get his name to pop up in the @ tag bummer was just starting the fog dog comparison run so either way thanks for letting me know and I’m wondering about the pollen if u have a sec if not no worries

2 Likes

What are you wondering bud?

1 Like