BOG Grape Punch redemption run

@Heavenlygoo @Pigeonman @justdrew @ShiskaberrySavior @MoBilly @Hapi @VAkish @Rhino_buddy @Dr.VitaminGreen @CrunchBerries @patsnumon @PineTarBastard @DJSF @Longtooth @Oldjoints @joheimgrohen @DesertHeartGardens @BarefootAndBlazed @HeadyBearAdventures @anonymous4289 @middleman @SensiBowl @LegsMahoney @buckaroobonsai @BigMike55 @imstinky @VAhomegrown @humblepie420 @the_bot @MrWizard @no_chem @Cyr_grow @BeagleZ @Slammedsonoma420 @Gizmo
36. @Yousureyouwanna @Greenup @zolorp @Abbbian @MBVapester @503BudMan @Klyphman @Hidden @Emeraldgreen @oleskool830 @Tao @herojuana.tom
@Mr_Greenfern @Bobgrows @CanuckistanPete @tresbundles
@ChronicMcBudz @alwaysnoob @Pannonian @Oldtimerunderground @Kabuddha
@jpiper @kasper0909 @chronix @Faithisyours @Murciano207 @sprinklememaynee @Tugthepup @mufafa @nico @Greenfingers @BRMTreefarmer
@potpotpot @Bizzaro @Cormoran @Randar @Ftlob @CornbreadJunior @lophophora.ca @Dirtron @Illicitmango @LivingBlackSoil @KanehB @Sedin
@Tejas @jog @MyLittleGrundle @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @repins12 @Nagel420 @Mrgreenthumb Good Luck

40 Likes

If anyone wants to be added to the tag list let me know.

14 Likes

Hey @MoBilly get over here! And many thx @DougDawson :pray:

6 Likes

In at my lucky number 13 hahaha beat ya to it @DJSF LoL best of luck to everyone this round The Doc

4 Likes

@LivingBlackSoil you got that #27 right quick!

2 Likes

Thanks OGTreeSlayer!
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wahooo! Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

In at 23, thanks again Doug! :+1:

5 Likes

In at #10 and I’d like to be added to the tag list, thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thank you sir. @DougDawson

3 Likes

I’m going to keep trying till either I’ve won or @DougDawson get tired of being generous. Thank you for so many and yet another example of your kindness.

8 Likes

In at 34…if I win, I’ll be passing it along to another OG’er! :hugs: :green_heart:

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for another opportunity @DougDawson :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for another chance!
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

3 Likes

Great fun!

3 Likes

Added #42. Hope I get to punch some grapes. Thank you Doug :v:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Come to me Grape Punch!

3 Likes

Did you win recently with #27?

Have a great Earth day weekend my brother. Lotsa water. Community. Rest. Space. Please don’t stop, it’s only been a day.
Peace

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag @DougDawson ! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

@DougDawson :bowing_man: keep running these and you’ll end up sending me a card!

6 Likes