BOG Grape Punch redemption run

Will announce the Sour Grape winners tomorrow after catching up on all my mailings. In the mean time BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro has gone live.

@Heavenlygoo @Pigeonman @justdrew @ShiskaberrySavior @MoBilly @Hapi @VAkish @Rhino_buddy @Dr.VitaminGreen @CrunchBerries @patsnumon @PineTarBastard @DJSF @Longtooth @Oldjoints @joheimgrohen @DesertHeartGardens @BarefootAndBlazed @HeadyBearAdventures @anonymous4289 @middleman @SensiBowl @LegsMahoney @buckaroobonsai @BigMike55 @imstinky @VAhomegrown @humblepie420 @the_bot @MrWizard @no_chem @Cyr_grow @BeagleZ @Slammedsonoma420 @Gizmo
36. @Yousureyouwanna @Greenup @zolorp @Abbbian @MBVapester @503BudMan @Klyphman @Hidden @Emeraldgreen @oleskool830 @Tao @herojuana.tom
@Mr_Greenfern @Bobgrows @CanuckistanPete @tresbundles
@ChronicMcBudz @alwaysnoob @Pannonian @Oldtimerunderground @Kabuddha
@jpiper @kasper0909 @chronix @Faithisyours @Murciano207 @sprinklememaynee @Tugthepup @mufafa @nico @Greenfingers @BRMTreefarmer
@potpotpot @Bizzaro @Cormoran @Randar @Ftlob @CornbreadJunior @lophophora.ca @Dirtron @Illicitmango @LivingBlackSoil @KanehB @Sedin
@Tejas @jog @MyLittleGrundle @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @repins12 @Nagel420 @Mrgreenthumb @HorseBadorites

39 Likes

I hope I win but good luck to everyone

7 Likes

Real talk, OG @Brokehoe! Good luck to everyone for real.
I think if we all just visualize number 49 getting it this time, these cards (and gems) can find their way. Let’s GO 49!

2 Likes

@DougDawson been waiting since February to sign up for this lol is there a sign up yet? Thank you

2 Likes

No sign up bud, was a limited run so just been passing them out with the collector card here in this thread. Sour Bubble went to the Co-op box, these and the SB pollen I just gave out.

10 Likes

Lol… like clockwork

2 Likes

Ok no problem… thanks

4 Likes

Did you want these for something special @TheHighCheef ?

4 Likes

I was thinking to run these, sour bubble and the bmr in my next grow… I’ve been trying to get ahold of who ever is running BOGS emails to see if they were still in business.

2 Likes

I regret not taking them up on their offer when they had posted it to the community back in 2019. They had a really good deal smdh

2 Likes

Well I tell you, I can’t help you with BMR, took me over a year to find them so you have to wait till I turn the seeds into seeds, lol. Run started today. I can help you out with a pack of Sour Grape F1’s and Sour Bubble F2’s if you want them for your next run.

11 Likes

Ohhh snap, again! DIBS lol

Edit: The Doug has spoken! Better get on those @TheHighCheef!

2 Likes

@DougDawson Man that would be greatly appreciated… thank you… I can offer up something to trade in return? Or don’t mind throwing some $ to help compensate.

5 Likes

Just an address brother and perhaps a pic when you grow them.

12 Likes

Feeling good about this one.

‘Earl rolls the weed, I go to the store to get Old Gold…’

So all you red eyed dry mouthed contestants get back

I can name that tune in 2 notes Bob.

5 Likes

I’m so JEALOUS! @TheHighCheef lucky dawg!

5 Likes

Who? Nope (just dying on the inside :broken_heart:)… lol jk (not really though)

2 Likes

@joheimgrohen i feel like I hit the lotto lol…I was trying to find the sign up sheet I wasn’t expecting that… thanks again @DougDawson

10 Likes

No problem bud, hope they grow well for you.

9 Likes

You’re really doing a marvelous thing for the community by preserving BOG’s gear. Before I stopped growing commercially 15 odd years ago an associate convinced me to grow out my seed collection. Of the 800 beans planted from various companies (THSeeds, Serious, Mr Nice, Sensi, SoL, etc) BMR was one that really stood out for bag appeal and aroma. So I’m thrilled to see the latest run, despite not being able to comment on that thread directly which I assume you need to be a more established member first.

4 Likes