:wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

yep, that.

1 Like

Queue the music.

You got this, OG @DougDawson!

4 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t understand anything from the video and it’s not surprising because I don’t speak English lol
However, for germination I always use H2O2 (3%) in a ratio of 2 ml per 1 liter of water (the solution in this proportion is also used in the case of problems with the roots in RDWC). If the nuts are old, then I add a stimulant, such as Canna Rhizotonic (in such a solution last month, 8 out of 10 nuts have sprouted more than 10 years).
Maybe this information will need someone …
best wishes!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Similarly, when I just added my name when I went to click the edit it showed #94 open but when the edit came up it was showing #95 open and someone already had #94. I hope I didn’t mess it up! @DougDawson these are SO much fun! Thanks for the fun and excitement. Much love

1 Like

WOOP! ! WOOP!! Made it across the river!
Thank you !!! @DougDawson :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Fantastic, glad to hear it @Bobgrows , hope they grow well for you.

5 Likes

Hey everyone. So came home and still nothing so I took the seeds, changed them to fresh paper towel and soaked it down with a 1% solution of H202. Let’s see what happens. I also tossed 2 other beans in there just out of curiosity. Let’s see if that can bring these babies to life.

26 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson the wonderful sour grape beans and the amazing card that @CADMAN made arrived today!! Have a wonderful and safe weekend everyone.

7 Likes

That’s great @Slammedsonoma420 , happy growing bud.

3 Likes

Ok folks, has it really been almost a week. Sorry for the delay. Looks like we got our next 2 winners. First winner is #40 @NorthNorthNugs. Second winner is #11 @Meesh . Turns out your luck number is still lucky :wink: Congratulations to the winners, send me your info and collect your prize. Will throw up another round soon.

22 Likes

No way!!!

This literally never happens to me! Unreal!! Thanks so much Doug!!!

13 Likes

Nice win @NorthNorthNugs and @Meesh woot woot.

6 Likes

Woohoo! Well done @NorthNorthNugs and @Meesh

4 Likes

Congrats @NorthNorthNugs & @Meesh !! Awesome again @DougDawson !

6 Likes

Congratulations @Meesh & @NorthNorthNugs! Wooooot!

Thanks again @DougDawson - having fun! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Did I win the grape? Woot!

8 Likes

Yes, Sour Grape F1’s and a collector card, congrats.

7 Likes

Congratulations on the fire beans @NorthNorthNugs and @Meesh ! Oh and the sweet Cadman card! Jealous you guys snagged em before me is all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All my likes go to @DougDawson. :laughing:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations @NorthNorthNugs and @Meesh! Thanks for another giveaway @DougDawson !

6 Likes