BOG Grape Punch redemption run

Someone skipped 48 it looks like. The list is off when you go into the wiki.

Thanks again @DougDawson !!

Thank you @DougDawson

1 Like

Interested? Thanks Doug.

3 Likes

66 Finally got in on my number. Thanks for giving tomorrow some hope w/dash of purpose. Add this w/your other BOG Seeds lottery has given meaning and hope to my dull existence living here in Never-Never Land. Thank YOU @DougDawson

3 Likes

Wow really cool (: Thank you @DougDawson and @CADMAN !

4 Likes

Congrats to the WINNERS
And once again THANK YOU for the opportunity Mr.Dawson !

4 Likes

@DougDawson, beans and card arrived today! Thanks again!

4 Likes

Awesome bud, happy growing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Time for the Sour Grape lottery again! Or maybe the Grape Punch, or the Sour Bubble that I already have but get confused about because @DougDawson just can’t stop the giveaways. :stuck_out_tongue: Whatever it is, I’m signed up again…

9 Likes

I am literally pumped! The high frequency thrashing between my emotional high while signing up with a desire to win, and my frequent defeats, has driven me into what feels like quite the frenzied state! :joy::v:

6 Likes

Well try 77today, why not lol
Thanks again Doug!

1 Like

It is a Rollercoaster ride here at OG… pumped up ready to win that amazing card then come crashing down when your number is not called… got to have a strong stomach here…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

are-you-not-entertained

19 Likes

8 Likes

Just got my card in the mail. Thanks @DougDawson I especially like the little info card that it came with. You are indeed the man! Can wait to pop these bad girls.

4 Likes

Glad they made it bud, hope they grow well for you.

5 Likes

Can someone how to participate, thanks in advance. :v:

1 Like

@Ancient_Genetics Click the post I’m replying to, then click the pencil/paper icon at the top right.
Add the next sequential number at the bottom of the list, then type your username, and your flag.
That puts you in for the drawing…if your number gets pulled, you win!

6 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures

4 Likes