BOG Grape Punch redemption run

Pretty sure it’s safe to say you still got a shot brother.

42 Likes

Doug, now that’s teasing! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:flushed: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And here I bailed on the latest giveaway because I already won once, LOL. Oh well, give EVERYBODY a chance at those seeds and that card! Mine are on their way so somebody else needs to win!

2 Likes

Keep trying. If you win a second you can donate them to one of your OG buddies. So says Doug.

6 Likes

I dont even care about the card, I just want a chance at the seeds lol

4 Likes

I really think he has one for everyone!

2 Likes

I care about the card… it’s memorandum

5 Likes

Hahaha that is teasing!! I agree @Abbbian lmao

2 Likes

My lifes goal at this very moment is winning one of those cards. Id treat it like a Babe Ruth rookie card, case and all :joy:

7 Likes

I never could get into cards that didn’t do something. I had tons of baseball and football cards, but I never gave a damn about em. Still don’t know why my parents bought me so many of those things lol. If I can’t use the card to do something else, like play a game, it just ain’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

That said, these cards have actual useful info on them, so they fit into that does something category. I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on a Sour Bubble one, and they’re pretty cool. Still more interested in the seeds that came with it though.

7 Likes

Man I know my grandpa spent a small fortune on baseball cards for me when i was a kid lol. They ended up being mostly worthless but i remember how exciting they were to open.

7 Likes

Oh come on, folks must have played scrambles as a kid, lol. Or closest to the wall. There were even a few brawls, lol

10 Likes

Congrats @ifish & @HumblePie420!

Thanks again, OG @DougDawson & good luck to everyone.

7 Likes

I lost two of my brothers Gretzky rookie cards that way. There was brawls lol

2 Likes

Or made your bicycle sound like a Harley at the very least.

13 Likes

When I was a kid I used dads pinochle cards in my bike spokes. That was not a fun evening when the neighbors came over for a game on the weekend and my brothers ratted me out. lol
I can still hear the belt cutting through the air.
:rofl:
I learned a lesson that was not repeated. Always ask even if you’re sure the answer will be no. lol
It’s easier on the ass.

11 Likes

They arrived safe and sound. Thank you

13 Likes

Fantastic, hope they grow well for you bud.

10 Likes

Nah but we used to play paper football for lunch money :joy: I used to cash out

Ok folks, been super busy but let’s announce a couple winners shall we. First winner is #1 @BeagleZ and the second is #9 @Longtooth . Congratulations to the winners, send me your info to collect your prize.

26 Likes