BOG Grape Punch redemption run

It was indented because you didn’t put a space between the . and @ symbol. I fixed it for you.

2 Likes

34 for me… Thank you @DougDawson !!!

1 Like

Thank you for the tag and another chance. @DougDawson
Good luck everyone

1 Like

Cheers @DougDawson Now I know…

1502901646-knowingishalfthebattle

5 Likes

We’ve all done it…until we know!

2 Likes

Thank you again @DougDawson for a chance at these!

2 Likes

Thanks. This one is for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How come @patsnumone is always misspelled in everyone’s callouts?

Are we all partying while he’s left in the dark?

Also, thank you Doug!

3 Likes

In at 52, thanks @DougDawson!

2 Likes

LOL, I am guessing a typo that folks are copying, I corrected it, thanks for pointing it out.

2 Likes

Thanks, never noticed

4 Likes

7 Likes

In at #64.

This :arrow_double_up:

Appreciate the opportunity @DougDawson :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Really appreciate the chance at these @DougDawson ! Hopefully i got the edit right, this layout is pretty damn modern for me lol

4 Likes

Looks right to me @asher1er and thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson come on lucky number 70 :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Phew, just under the gun at #74! Thanks again for this opportunity @DougDawson
:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey @Stankonia , I saw you popped into this post and it went off in my head like a lightning bolt. You got me these seeds bud, with the 2 threads it slipped my mind but now that I remember do me a favor? Will you accept one of these collector cards and some Sour Grape F1’s? I would like you to have them.

22 Likes

Well shit yeah i will!

I been lazy haven’t been around much so i been jumping in a bunch of threads reading up. But yeah I would be honored bro thank you

13 Likes

Send me an address brother and a package is on the way. Really appreciate you hooking me up with these seeds and I am sure many that are now growing their progenies would agree.

17 Likes

Overgrow the world!

Pm sent… thanks Doug

9 Likes