BOG Grape Punch redemption run

If o don’t win this I hope I win the power all good luck everyone and thanks again @DougDawson

2 Likes

Sure, I’d love to be added to your tag list! Thanks @DougDawson !
Hey @BigMike55 , right behind you bro! @joheimgrohen - thanks for the tag bud, was just signing up when it came in! :pray:

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Ok, @MonasticDank, @asher1er and @Tlander added to tag list.

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson appreciate what you do.

1 Like

If all the same to you, I’m in “Permanent Tag Mode!!” Always thankful, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

In at 23, thanks Doug for letting us all have another spin of the wheel!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson

2 Likes

Could you please add me on I’d be much appreciated The Doc

3 Likes

Have to keep trying, I think somebody in the USPS stole my winnings from over a month ago :frowning:

1 Like

Happened to me when I got the Sour Bubble one so I feel your pain @Zolorp

1 Like

Yeah, some of duh bastahds know what to look for as far as seeds go in an envelope and know there won’t be a complaint made to the USPS.

2 Likes

Did your card never come? Mine didn’t either… Doggone post office

3 Likes

Nope I actually was one of the first ones that won and it’s just annoying lately with the USPS system lately but it is what it is and we unfortunately can’t change that but I was grateful for the seeds so I will just keep trying The Doc

2 Likes

I can say this . I had a shipment take about 20 days… we truly thought no way… they were stolen or something… they sent a second pack… and a day or so later I received the 1st pack… lol you just never know :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson … I added myself as #59
Thank you… also it’s out of numbers… I was scared to add more than just my stuff… I think I may be one that messes the order up?? Just in case I wanted you to review it and make sure so it will b easy process…
Thanks man!!! Come on 59!!! :laughing:

Good luck everyone else!!

2 Likes

Sorry, not ignoring you folks, I got seeds to move to germination, plants to feed and am working through PM’s for tomorrows Fall Box shipments. Will be back later on but for now…

ezgif.com-gif-maker (16)

24 Likes

Since we are up to 68 people let’s do the draw. First winner is #44 @Gizmo , second is #14, @CanuckistanPete . Congratulations to the winners, PM me your info to claim your prize.

29 Likes

Congratulations @CanuckistanPete and @Gizmo !! Y’all are very deserving! Happy Friday!

6 Likes

Peace All. Congrats @Gizmo and @CanuckistanPete
@DougDawson are these beans going to be offered up other than a contest? I dont seem to be lucky enuff to catch. Same with the other that U are running the drawing for. Thanks for Ur time … Be safe all… :call_me_hand:t5::v:t5:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Gizmo and @CanuckistanPete

5 Likes