BOG Grape Punch redemption run

Was taking a few late pics tonight so thought I’d update y’all here on my SourGrape.
Dominating the tent, this one I did not top, 3 out of the 5 side branches have stretched taller than the main cola.
The stalks are insane, assuming she’s getting ready to pack on some serious weight :crazy_face:.
She’s a serious stretcher, almost 3x at this point. Been throwing 11’s since the 3rd node.
Super excited!!

Good vibes :sunglasses:

41 Likes

Damn nice job! I’ve so got to get my system ironed out.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @joheimgrohen.
Solid genetics from :crown:DD gets all the credit :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That is absolutely gorgeous, I cant tell you how happy I am. Really hope they produce something awesome for you bud.

9 Likes

Wow @BeagleZ that looks strong and super healthy :clap: looks like it’s got alot of vigor!
Amazing work @DougDawson

4 Likes

Awesome looking @BeagleZ, I have some small ones at the moment. Good to see them, so far along like a time machine :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Very healthy plants, great job @BeagleZ. Hope they stop stretching before running out of room

2 Likes

:eyes:
Holy… WOW!
BEAST MODE ACTIVATED

The big bad wolf has quite the green thumb.
:joy::v:

5 Likes

Thanks all!! I’m really stoked on her!
Can not give enough prop to DD for these, don’t sleep on these folks!!

6 Likes

Good news in the mail! Winds from the great white north blowing in some BOG goodness to the south lands!

Wooot! Thank you @DougDawson - truly grateful for the opportunity to run these genetics. Thanks for being a great OGr and for being one of our “village elders.” -Appreciate you!

15 Likes

Glad they made it safely, happy growing bud.

3 Likes

SUccess!

:grapes: in my box last night!..

Yeah I’m not changing that sentence… :rofl:

Thanks @DougDawson

(*ps: the other beans landed too! thanks again!)

9 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it bud.

5 Likes

More awesome BOG genetics have been spread far and wide by @DougDawson Thank you so much for your efforts to OVERGROW the world. I was never much into collecting sports cards, but I’d love to amass a collection of these collector’s cards :man_farmer:

16 Likes

Awesome, glad they made it safely, happy growing bud.

7 Likes

@DougDawson I got my goodies. Thank you so much I was feeling very down today. My cousin who we were to have tg with. Called today and canceled 2 fking days before. Says her bf has Covid again. Through testing via home test kit. I’m not sure how true that is. And she knew since Friday that her boyfriend wasn’t feeling good and could’ve told us then giving us time to prepare. It stinks just like when moms sister invited us to Christmas dinner. Then canceled the night before only to find out she still had it. This goody in the mail has made my day.

13 Likes

I am glad it made you a little happy :blush: Hope the rest of your day gets better.

8 Likes

Almost forgot I had this contest running, lol. Ok so let’s pick some winners shall we. First up is #4 @misterbee . Second is #24 @MoBilly. Congratulations gentlemen, send me your info to collect your prize.

24 Likes

Congratulations @MoBilly @misterbee
@DougDawson I thought you had like 20 going!

3 Likes

Yes! Thanks brother! Sending you a message. :slight_smile:
Thanks @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes