BOG L.S.D. - OG's Only

Think Iā€™ll pull one up with you.

1 Like

That avatar looks familiar, Iā€™ve seen one almost like that in the same style.

Cheers
G

1 Like

I definitely like the atmosphere here at OG, Iā€™ll be sticking around :)ā€¦ Thatā€™s awesome news about the sour bubble. Iā€™m gonna have the Indiana bubble gum cut soon, would b unreal to throw some sour bubble pollen on the original bubblegum cut!

5 Likes

Watch for the jornel to pop up, if all goes well I should be able to collect some pollen as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Niceee! :skunk::dash::fire:

1 Like

No turning back now :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Iā€™ll be here ready Brother, This is gonna be a flipping awesome journey to follow along with.

11 Likes

Good News and bad newsā€¦good news is, the 4 are going to be transplanted soon and look great! Bad news is, all 4 are female. :man_shrugging:

So Iā€™m thinking the best bet is to make a clone of each and start 'colloidal silverā€™ing the cuts once rootedā€¦then mash all the pollen together and viola.

But totally open to suggestionsā€¦I donā€™t want to get into a massive breeding project here thoā€¦was kinda supposed to be a once and done type deal.

Could only get 1 good shot of the pistolsā€¦still fresh

42 Likes

Make some clones, keep what you can, and I can send you a twenty pack of SourBluTooth F2ā€™s, find a male and make sum magic! Or if youā€™d like LifeSaver x SourBluTooth crosses. You decide.
image is that some brix Iā€™m seeing in that cut ?

33 Likes

Heating upā€¦

46 Likes

Looking good in there.

5 Likes

Great work Tappy!

3 Likes

nicely done sir!
they are looking happy!

1 Like

What did you end up doing in regards to all females

2 Likes

I was able catch up on the fun! Iā€™ll take general admission in the back please!

3 Likes

Getting in on this one as well, love all the BOG stuff going on as of late in tribute. Pretty awesome.

3 Likes

I used CS on the strongest oneā€¦the show has begunā€¦

67 Likes

Bravo! :clap::clap::clap:

Those are some frosty leaves. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You got it going on now , this is going to be a fun ride for you !

2 Likes

This is one of the best looking reversals Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™ll be checking back and following the progress of this one! Well done thus far! Canā€™t wait to see what these ladies look like

4 Likes