BOG L.S.D. - OG's Only

This will be fun to watch. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Iā€™m jumping aboard, as well :v:t4:

9 Likes

Not enough :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Donā€™t know if I am OG enough to jump in on this or not but I want to throw my chip in! :robot:

Awesome thing your doing!

I will be on my beanbag in the corner ripping the bong with my eyes peeled :eyes:

9 Likes

Flowing

10 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

62 Likes

In like Flynn, itā€™s good to see you my friend. Iā€™m here to BOG with yah.

36 Likes

Preservation of a legend, long live the legacy of BOG!!

14 Likes

If thereā€™s room would definitely want in on this, had wanted to order back before he passed but never got the chance. Back when I first started smoking again a coworker had actually given me a few buds of LSD(so they said at least) and I remember after about 2 hits I was not going anywhere anytime soon. Regardless Iā€™m game thanks for the opportunity l.

9 Likes

This is prime time for veg. Temps and humidity is up there and in another month or two will come back to managble temp and rh. Will then be able to blast the LEDs for flower.
Will probably veg for 2 monthsā€¦been having good results with that lately.

28 Likes

very cool fun thing to do, right on

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never ran BOGā€™s gear. Excited to see how these turn out!
:v:t3::alien:

11 Likes

Welcome back @Tappy. Nice splashdown! BOG LSD. If something happens and you only get males or females lmk I think I have 5 of those seeds as well.

17 Likes

My only experience with a strain called LSD was from Barneys if I remember right.
Very cool preservation for BOG .

10 Likes

Bogā€™s work was legendary in the california prop. 215 medical collective community. All the growers I knew in the high seirras grew bogā€™s lines. I have been smoking blue moon rocks and bogglegum since I was in high school.

I really missed bogā€™s strains when I left california. @Tappy thanks for keeping these alive. This strain has given relief to a lot of medical cannabis patients.

20 Likes

Bogglegum is one that has also been well loved here in Canada , along with Sour Bubble . BOG was always great in emails.

12 Likes

man i wish i took the chance to grab sum of these seeds when i had the chance, ive seen them but never popped or got or ran them. ive heard so much good stuff about the beans from bog when he was still with us

5 Likes

First of allā€¦WELCOME BACK, @TAPPY!!! Good, I mean, GOOD to see you again. I know itā€™s crowded now, but as soon as someone vacates that space in the far right corner, DIBS!! You wont need it, but continued good luck, stay safe, take special care, and be wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Tappyā€™s making seeds again! Missed the last one, not gonna miss this one. Iā€™ll be chilling on my magic carpet, floating around watching.

13 Likes

Just when I think i am out, they pull me back in.

8 Likes