BOG LSD co-op run

Thanks @Alaskagrown . Here there OG, hope you are all having a great day. Just dropping a couple pics. I upped their feed yesterday and it may just be me but they sure seem to be happy about it. There is definitely less space in that tray today then their was yesterday. Maybe it’s just me, lol. Anyway, here they are today. I will let you all decide for yourselves.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

36 Likes

Is that lil Danny in the top left?

1 Like

No, little Danny is third from the left in the middle row. I will be transplanting and doing something about the pore little one as he is being overshadowed. The one in the top left is a fem Frankenstein.

24 Likes

You mean… the biggest one?.

Of course it is. :rofl: :+1:

7 Likes

Nope, one of the smallest ones, lol. Definitely the smallest in the tray. But it is still coming along.

2 Likes

Lil Danny is actually coming along better than I expected!

1 Like

I agree, I didn’t expect him to do well but I always vote for the runt, lol.

5 Likes

Danny is going to be a star, gonna show his stuff in flower. Straight :fire:

2 Likes

some of those seedlings are really getting after it. (2nd round select breeding?)

i need to give those root bags a go sometime. way cool.

2 Likes

Is little Danny in the same little bag as his bigger brother???
The little plants are looking lovely…

Up, Up and Away🚀

:metal:t3:

1 Like

seems like you could trim that mono leaf off of arnie to give danny some more light.

1 Like

Yes, I tossed them in the same bag thinking the little one wouldn’t do anything but that’s what we got now, lol.

I will do something when I transplant in the next day or 2.

3 Likes

Good morning OG, just dropping a couple pics this morning. Here are your LSD coming along nicely.

And a quick pick of little Danny.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

49 Likes

Looking great @DougDawson :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Good morning OG, just keeping you up to date. Plants still seem happy and are doing there thing.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

46 Likes

Your doing an amazing job Doug ! :muscle:

this-is-so-beautiful-steve-harvey

🥲 :raised_hands: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

coming fast. Good luck with your repro @DougDawson

3 Likes

Good afternoon OG. Just dropping a quick pic while on a break. In the past 24 hours the plant second from the right in the top row has gotten kind of ugly. Not sure exactly what it’s boggle is and had no time to do anything with it before I had to leave for work. I will have to take a better look when I get home. Otherwise they are doing fine.

Have a great day OG. :v:

40 Likes

Good morning OG. So that one plant which was all curled up yesterday is a bit.better. I flushed out the seedling bag after work yesterday and fed again afterwards. Looks like the lower leaves took a hit but the upper leaves are looking much better this morning.

l

So it looks like it was just a weird bump in the road. These will all be up potted when I get some time to do it. Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

43 Likes

These are still in just the lil bags Doug?

2 Likes