BOG LSD co-op run

They are and ready to be up potted. Just been busy. Was a busy Amazon day yesterday as they sent me a bunch more stuff to review. Always something to do, lol.

27 Likes

It looks like most of them are ready to explode as soon as they get up potted. Looking good, Doug!

3 Likes

nice knife…

4 Likes

It’s ok, I will put it to the test, lol. I was surprised to find it on the list of products I can order to review but every now and then I get some cool stuff.

25 Likes

Testing Rambo’s knife :hocho:!!!

:metal:t3:

5 Likes

good point.
the handle and tang were good… lol. dunno about that blade shape though.

2 Likes

Rambo III I’d say…
:wink::+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Good morning, OG. Plants will be heading into pots this weekend, and almost all of them are doing fine. I’m not sure why that one gave me an issue since it’s in the same environment and getting the same feed but I am assuming it’s just screwing with me, lol. Here they are this morning.

And here is little Danny.

Have an amazing day OGers :v:

42 Likes

Looks like any issues have been cleared up. There’s always one that wants to keep you on your toes lol. Beautiful plants @DougDawson

2 Likes

I predict the little ugly Casanova top row two from right is going to end up producing either the strongest buds or the most seeds :v:

2 Likes

Yeah, always one trouble maker, lol. Not a big deal really, got lots of plants. Hopefully a bigger pot makes it happier.

6 Likes

happy 420 @all have a great day!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

How does this work?

2 Likes

It’s an Amazon program that is invitation only. Here is the info on it. I never knew it existed before they asked me to join.

8 Likes

You might actually get a kick out of what I got from them today @Pigeonman . Although this seems to be geared towards a content creator.

13 Likes

So it’s up potting day. Plants really need a new home. Gotta head up to Bass Pro Shop and pick up a smoker they have on hold for me but will be dealing with these babies tonight.

Have an amazing day OG and happy 420.

45 Likes

Happy 420 Brother @DougDawson
Everything looks awesome as usual :wink:

5 Likes

Happy 420 brother, hope your having a great day.

4 Likes

Things are going fella, Painting rocks today lol
My birthday is next week and should be getting around 11 yards of woodchips donated from a local arborist for the backyard vegetable garden, Finished 1 of the fences required. Someone donated an old deck to me, so when the weather is warmer I’ll sand and stain it, so it’s looks better and lasts. This what I’ve got so far.

@DougDawson

Just built that back fence, it’s good to keep items out if the landfill when possible.

26 Likes

score…grow tent cam?

1 Like