BOG LSD co-op run

Broderbund, the maker of Lode Runner, is still around, though they are mostly known for ‘Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing’ these days.

5 Likes

Looking great Doug. The growth rate of your plants amaze me. Looks like its gonna be a full tent. :+1::v:

4 Likes

grown with true love sir!

3 Likes

Hey dearest sir, that is beyond kind of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Please let me know if I can be of any service from India, if you need anything at all!

Thank you for your kindness, and I will be following your grows and logs as a fan!

8 Likes

Great looking plants Doug.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, my friend! I’m glad to be able to help.

Thank you for the kind words too :pray:

Same here from America!

4 Likes

Checked it out - can confirm - lode runner is still fun :sunglasses:
Challenging but possible, and as much action as it is puzzle :jigsaw:
Looks like its the arcade versions, so the graphics are a bit (ha) more palatable. And the mechanics are neat and make you think fast IMG_1214
Cant believe i missed this one in its day. Thanks for the tip :joystick:

13 Likes

Good morning OG. Just a couple pics for today. Plants will be getting moved tonight or tomorrow before I leave for the long weekend to open up the cottage. They will go to 12/12 when I move them.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

65 Likes

giphy

The scrubland is taking over

:metal:t3:

6 Likes

Have fun ! Be safe

1 Like

Have a nice trip Doug. Man, I always stress when I have to leave plants.

6 Likes

My god this man Bog created some beautiful plants.

Just wow…

I reckon Sour Lsd would be the closest thing to the Dubb outside a genuine Soma NYCD.

6 Likes

Their growth is incredible, Doug! As always, their growth is spectacular! At first they seemed very lazy! But now the boom has arrived with this sea of green! It’s very rewarding to follow their growth! We’re always here, hugs

6 Likes

Thanks everyone. Been so busy they have not got all the attention they deserve but barring any catastrophes, there should be seeds in the end.

Going.to be great seeing the lake again, have not been since Sept so I am pretty anxious. Going to be tons of chores to do.

Hey @CARE_giver , Sour LSD has been in my mind for some.time.but it keeps eluding me unfortunately. I will repro them if I can ever find a pack.

24 Likes

How do I obtain a pack of this strain?

5 Likes

be on the lookout for signup in 8-9 maybe 10 weeks

5 Likes

Like @amumayuk said, just pu t the thread on watch and await a signup.

5 Likes

Where did you pick up the handheld, if you don’t mind my asking? I’d love a little retro gaming action :metal::grin:

2 Likes

Looking amazing Doug, especially the runt on the lam and the bluish-purple ones in the front row :star_struck:
You always get such good growth

4 Likes

Check out this thread :wink:

12 Likes