BOG LSD co-op run

Well, well, well, look what showed up today. Thanks very much @CADMAN , your rock brother. Looks like everyone that is signed up for the co-op will get one of these babies. Life is good.

68 Likes

Wow! Is that ever incredible :clap: :star_struck:

5 Likes

These are gonna be more valuable than an O’pee chee Gretzky rookie card.
Thanks @CADMAN great work growchacho :seedling:

13 Likes

So just for shits and giggles I grabbed a small bud off one of the plants. You know, to see what’s really happening in there. This was the bud.

So after breaking that little one up this is what I found.

So there is 88 decent looking seeds. Pretty sure it’s going to be a good harvest. :v:

73 Likes

Thanks :blush: a lot @CADMAN & @DougDawson for always going above all on your co op runs to make them special. Enough kind words can not be said for all you do to make this a GR8 community and to set a good example for all to try and achieve! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::star_struck::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::blush::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

So AWESOME to see, Doug Dawson, the seed run KING!

4 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

9 Likes

Good afternoon OG. Just dropping a few pics from last night.

Just going to let these keep running for a bit because I have the time and might as well get as many mature seeds that I can. Ok, back to work for me. Have an amazing day OGers :v:

72 Likes

First oder the BOG LSD pollen is up for grabs in the FSFC thread for those interested in a chance at some. :v:

26 Likes

hey @DougDawson

Just a stellar run all around.

Very pretty plants in that tent…

How are your others in terms of chopping?
Hopefully they are finished soon as well.

Cheers bro!

3 Likes

they should be done before I go on holidays at the end of the month. If not, they come down anyway, lol.

12 Likes

It’s incredible how many seeds a small flower can store, man, congratulations on this fantastic race. It was great to follow each publication, thank you very much for your willingness to help everyone! Much respect, sir.

20 Likes

Eu concordo, é incrível quantas sementes há em um pequeno botão. Obrigado pelas amáveis ​​palavras e por acompanhar a campanha de sementes. É ótimo ter você aqui.

9 Likes

Are you practicing Portuguese, or is the site going funky on me? I KNOW I’m not THAT baked :grin:

14 Likes

I think your tripping @luxton
Just messin’ with ya man, I right clicked an selected “Translate to English” on my computer. :laughing:

6 Likes

LOL, I just noticed in his quote it was Portuguese. Seemed like they took the time to translate so they could post to me in my own tongue. I wanted to do the same for them. :v:

19 Likes

Gah, you’re an observant man :metal::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I don’t know the origin of this feeling, but I’m happy when someone from another country speaks to me in my language, hahahaha I admire your effort!

11 Likes

Good morning OG. Wow am I tired. Had the joy of our neighbor asking us to babysit his pit bull last night. Nothing like a howler named Havak with separation anxiety howling all night long. At least he is relaxing now, lol. Here are a couple pics from last night.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

62 Likes

Your Portuguese, from the mainland or islands?

2 Likes