BOG Remembrance Day 2023 OverGrow the World with LOVE. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

:joy: classic

5 Likes

Peanut butter roadkill - sure does sounds interesting !!! have to check-out โ€œbankโ€

3 Likes

BOG is breeder of the month at seedsherenow . com 25% off. Can I get some help picking out which strain is a must try? I was thinking about the bubble because its a parent of some other strains but if theirs something else I should try lmk please!!

4 Likes

I think something sourized would be a good choice if choosing one pack only. Sour Lifesaver, Blue Kush, and Sour Bubble all offer different sourized looks into BOGโ€™s work. They each have varying amounts of BogBubble which is his foundational variety, with Sour Bubble being full BogBubble. Both the Lifesaver and Blue Moon Rocks have blueberry which compliments the bubblegum in BogBubble quite nicely. The Lifesaver has some Jacks Cleaner in addition to the blueberry while then Blue Kush has some Micanopy moonbeam in addition to the blueberry. The former goes by the name Jackโ€™s Cleaner Blueberry while the latter goes by the name blue moon; both the Jacks Cleaner Blueberry and Blue Moon were made by Subcool if Iโ€™m not mistaken.

For something unsourized I think Lifesaver would be a great choice. Unfortunately the Blue Moon Rocks has been out of stock for a while now. That would be a great selection as well. The BogBubble if wanting to go super old school BOG style. Which ones have piqued your interest the most so far? Shopping for seeds is so much fun! Stoked for you! Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

I saw that. Seems odd they are making him breeder of the month so long after his passing.

5 Likes

Maybe we could start honoring those that have passed on for their achievements on OG every few month or on a date that would be significant to that individuals passing or an achievement they are known for. :face_with_monocle::wink::star_struck::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Iโ€™m pretty sure they cycle thru all the breeders they carry

5 Likes

A word about the BOG breeder of the month on SHN

The seeds went up in price for the mark down, The BOG seeds available are old. The seeds I grew to F2 and am now moving toward F3 came from SHN. The BOG Jr. Sour Grape. The seeds were a partial refund for the Two Different packs of BOG seeds (LSD and Blue Kush) that I purchased earlier in the year that completely failed.

If you read the information about BOG that is posted on SHN you will find this โ€œwhen he frequented the once-popular website overgrow.com.โ€ :expressionless:

BOG visited OverGrow just days before he passed away to tell a Fellow OG @Papalag Thank you for growing BOG seeds. :sunglasses:

Everyone on OverGrow and worldwide are free to make their own decisions, Overgrow the World with Love. :smiley:

13 Likes

He was a great dude! He was so welcoming to me (a newbie at the time) when I first joined the original overgrow. I remember he sent me seeds when I was still pretty new to OG. I believe it was bog bubble or bogglegum. He said it would be an easy strain for a newer grower.

I idolized him back on the original OG days!

I still have a pack left of his sour lifesaver to run.

7 Likes

Holla out to @Cyr_grow @Heliosphear and Bushy Old Grower (RIP) for some dank ass beans!
BOG4L๐Ÿ’š

14 Likes

Glad they made it!!

7 Likes