Bog Seeds Availability Info

PM sent bud, thanks.

1 Like

Get them Doug you deserve them .

2 Likes

Someone stop me . . . All the talk before was me just trying to talk myself out of it.

And dont forget coupon codes.

timetospin25 is 25% off, one time per account. Who wants to do a group buy who hasnt bought from shn yet? Can always buy from/to my dads address.

Dude10, gene10, and card10 should all give 10% off.

Edit: Shn15 for 15% off from @Mithridate

5 Likes

Try shn15 for 15%?

1 Like

Ive used shn15 already. Damn, thought so. Cant bring myself to be shady and literally commit fraud to save a few bucks and take advantage of the system but def need to save those one time use ones for big purchases.

1 Like

No brother, I have enough for my run so I left them to go to someone else. Now I want Blue Kush from Seedsherenow :wink:

3 Likes

Wonder if theyll ever restock the regular bogbubble, always wanted to try the original.

5 Likes

@FiveGar you really wanna get on some cards don’t you lol :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Got some Sour Boggle already popped and going into soil tonight :alien:

Itll be on my grow thread once I get off my ass and prep their new home.

4 Likes

Sour Boggle , Not sour Bubble? Yes…

1 Like

2 Likes

Wasn’t expecting to drop a few hundred today but here we are… Been wanting LifeSaver for some time now.

6 Likes

Timetospin25 is still working :+1::+1:. Thanks for the heads up today guys, good work team :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Now you just need to add some to the cart for me . . . Give me 20% off. Take 5% cut . . . Or give me 25% take a seed a pack . . . Or give me 30% off and eat the extra 5% yourself . . . So many possibilities . . .

1 Like

I got a few of those to run down the road, looks like a nice strain.

1 Like

I’ll be there every time chearing you on brother .

1 Like

Stock is def going down.

2 Likes

yea looks like 16 blue kush/18 sour lifesaver/ and about 30 of the other packs

2 Likes

Someone wants to use my code go for it .
spingear$15

3 Likes

Awesome glad you could find what your looking for.

1 Like