Bog Seeds Availability Info

Well I was offered some F2’s of lifesaver so got that covered, next apparently there is at least 1 maybe 2 future runs to come of the sweet cindy so should be ok there too and it seems SHN is now out of Blue Kush (there were 4 last night) so… That leaves Sour Lifesaver or Sour Grape so back at square one

Sour Grape or Sour Lifesaver

I’m leaning Sour Grape I think

3 Likes

i just ordered a pack of each of these and id be willing to donate some to one of you legit growers to make more seeds to share:
LifeSaver
Sour Grape
Sour Lifesaver
Sweet Cindy

14 Likes

Kudos CornbreadJunior

1 Like

Got my seeds in!! :alien: Popping 3 of the Sour Blutooth, the rest will have to wait until I can clear more room.

6 Likes

Really cool of you @CornbreadJunior

3 Likes

The sour blutooth restocked at some point? Cool.

4 Likes

I got the SBT in August, it was one of the last packs at seedsherenow. If they don’t get restocked, I may be willing to send out some clones once I find a keeper.

2 Likes

Mmmmm SBT clones. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

ok question for all you B.O.G. people, with the buzz as the priority , taste and smell after that, what bog strain do you feel best represents your idea of Bog? the best for me to try?

3 Likes

Darned good question.

I grew a few Sour Strawberries this spring for head stash. It quickly became the house favorite. I really cannot describe the flavour but it coats your throat and it’s nice.
The Potency? It’s is great.
As this is my first BOG strain I can’t compare strains but I’m fired up to collect more.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

bog bubble, Bogglegum, or sour bubble imo

2 Likes

thanks for the input, has to be seeds somewhere lol

1 Like

I can imagine sour bubble will be back sooner than the others but I could be wrong. I’m pretty sure when shn did the big drop of sour bubble a month or so ago that was the first thing bog Jr and shn did together (just a guess though). I’m thinking they were just selling old stock up until that point but, again, I’m not 100% sure.

5 Likes

SB is what BOG was using for most of his recent crosses.
It’s ‘kind of neat’ when you look at all of his released strains, he started with a Bubblegum selection. That morphed into Bogbubble and then later into Sour Bubble.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Yeah and if you listen to the Potcast not even he could easily find that pheno. The Bog Bubble clone he used was getting old and losing potency according to him. He kept pheno hunting trying to find it again. One day it will pop up in one of his packs, sad part is that whoever get’s it likely won’t recognize what they got.

8 Likes

Very cool reading. I glad to see the happiness of a friend. One Love. It is sad at the same time. I can’t read to much. It makes me sad. Like I know him. Peace

1 Like

Looks like some packs up on seeds here now:

just grabbed a few woooo

3 Likes

Ditto! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Every time I go back now, there is another one restocked. This is great.

What did ya grab if ya don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

I think these are from people that flaked

1 Like