Bog Seeds Availability Info

OMG! What a score!
:exploding_head: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

That’s a bucket of :fire: woah. I couldn’t Imagine the cost of getting all that.

1 Like

Looks like bigger packs of sour blutooth than he sold me for 108.88 . . .

2 Likes

“OverGrow the world”

The YouTube set to adult, here’s same video from my site.
http://heliosphear.space/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_2309.mov

7 Likes

I think those are headed for the auction site, could get real expensive over there

4 Likes

That is freaking amazing.

2 Likes

Awesome awesomeness!!

1 Like

Apparently some not for auction even though I registered there today

Lifestar @DougDawson
Sweet and sour cindy
And the 13 fucking packs of sour blutooth back in stock

Ordered lifestar and asking them if theyre willing tk do something for me for the 5 packs of sour blutooth 6 regs I bought from them 2 months ago at the same price.

3 Likes

I saw that but it looks like a 5 pack. I have a pack they have been looking to deliver for days now. It’s rolling around with some postal worker out for delivery for days, lol. Hoping it will get here tomorrow. I can’t see them doing anything for the smaller packs they sold. These look the same.

3 Likes

Lifestar, and all of em, listed as a 13 pk.

Most im hoping for them to do for me for paying 200% than they are charging now for the Sour BluTooth is a coupon code or something for future order. Maybe an extra freebie in this order. Worst that can happen is they say no, sorry.

3 Likes

Got em!!!

3 Likes

Lifestar OOS.

1 Like

I think I’m done purchasing for a while :rofl:

1 Like

I had $30 in points plus used bitcoin to get wednesday freebie so it wasnt bad. Kept myself to one pack. Plus the bitcoin has been sitting there for awhile and gone up more since I got the bitcoin than the seeds cost.

Lifestar seems the one least likely to get reproduced in the near future, but with JRs public silence, who knows. Knowing my buying decisions prolly has some Lifestar seeds on the way for a restock for 27 pks for 98.88.

3 Likes

I shoulda got in on that deal I had 41 worth of points too!

1 Like

I was going by sight but if it says 13 than cool. As for a coupon or something, you are absolutely right, nothing to lose by asking. I will be doing a Lifestar run after my current one, they do have it listed as retired.

4 Likes

Anyone know the deal with shirtsherenow? Was gonna look up BOG grow journal but been down at least a couple weeks. Hadnt bothered asking em yet.

1 Like

they had all kinds of old random goodness up last night.

Then it was quick. Sites been down everytime ive checked for the last couple weeks.

He should get that treated.