Bog Seeds Availability Info

None on shirtsherenow that I know of since that is what I was asking about, but your comment could have been to the thread in general and not directed at me.

Left a question about the site being down on their facebook. The IG has no posts. Dont know if its an abandoned venture or what. Dont see why it would be since it is all printed on demand by someone else I believe, but maybe not. Low effort after design is made if its the case though. I got my BOG shirt, just wanted a grow journal.

1 Like

Thought i was in a dm.

2 Likes

Ha. Looks like what they did for me is switch it back to 6 pks at still the same price. I suppose thats something. :rofl:

Did mail out my lifestar order though.

3 Likes

Yep, a heads up woulda been nice but I’ll take it. Shipping info says it’s the 6pack for SBT.

1 Like

Thats sucks. Anyone get a screenshot of it saying 13 reg when ya ordered? Even in the pic posted from james beanz IG the sour blu tooth packs were bigger so made sense when they changed it with the drop.

I would say something if it said 13 when you ordered and you get 6.

Hopefully you get one of these.738088f79812786e297514c84e208ef607e05653

2 Likes

It does say 13 all the way until the shipping email

1 Like

Maybe they only had so many 13s and when they ran out switch it to 6 but changed it before yours shipped to the shipping took the 6 pk info from the current inventory database? So hopefully you will indeed get the larger pack.

2 Likes

I can see that happening but an email woulda been nice.

2 Likes

Just trying to think benefit of the doubt. Other than human error that it was 13 in the first place and then they still shoulda contacted you and figured shit out.

They forgot my promo freebies for sin city seeds and I emailed em about it and they sent em out. Shit happens, just whether they make it right or not.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m just happy to have some of the hard to get genetics. Maybe they will throw in a freebie :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Cool, received a pack of Lifestar today, looking forward to running them after the Sour Bubble and Grape Punch finish. Go BOG.

7 Likes

Woo freaking hoo. Just got it worked out to get a pack of the Sweet and Sour Cindy from this latest drop. Man I love OG. So this run is Sour Bubble and Grape Punch. Next will come Lifestar and Blue Kush. Run after that, some Sweet and Sour Cindy. Go BOG.

9 Likes

Anyone else suspicious that BOGs spirit may have transubstantiated into our dear old Doug’s body?

6 Likes

@Heliosphear image
I’m pretty sure the beans are from out of this world! @DougDawson

4 Likes

glad you were able to make that happen.

2 Likes

The reality is someone made it happen for me :grinning:

3 Likes

Got mine a couple days ago.

13 Likes

Now I KNOW you have plans for those…

Care to spill the beans??