Huckleberry Soda & East Coast Sour Soda IN - A Shed O' Tents

Havnt entirely decided. Depends on how many of he SBT clones I decide to keep/motherize/reverse that I have now. Got 18 clones because I took 3 of each of the 6 seeds I started to make sure I had some and all took. Dont need em all but havnt quite decided what to do with em yet.

Bout to get bunch more room in flower tent and will clear out veg room as I think Id rather have a few more smaller plants than less bigger ones using more veg time. Plus give me more genetics to play with at a time.

Prolly 3 or 4 strains max if only a couple beans a strain. Ill do less strains if reg seed and more per strain, and pop more reg seeds than fem in general for obvious reasons. But not set in stone. Could just do all ECSS to pheno hunt.

Also of note. I did this today because obviously I am short on seeds so have these mephisto inbound and 10 freebies from them. I will start a sour stomper or two for reversal to get fem auto pollen when they arrive.

7 Likes

Did crap ton of trimming.

Autos

NL x Big Bud

White Widow Max

Mix auto seed

Purple Haze

BOG Sour BluTooth - Day 28 Flower

Took Clones from
Blue - Red Hot Cookies #1
Orange - future 1 - #2
Green - Red Hot Cookies #3
Purple - Sweet Cindy #1

Did training in 2xr veg tent

16 Likes

No idea, I’d be overwhelmed and end up picking names out of a hat probably. :stuck_out_tongue: Too many seeds, not enough time or space!

3 Likes

I mean I want to see those cherry chickle whatever’s that I think I sent you just out of sheer curiousity. But the MTF or one of the Chems you got would be awesome to see too. Truthfully I don’t think you can miss with anything on that list bud

2 Likes

Can go for a theme. Got the Red Pop S1s, Huckleberry soda and ECSS.

Also have these two testers/freebies from Annunaki.

Orange Kush x Huckleberry Soda
Berry Freak F2 x (Duckweb IBL x Huckleberry Soda)

All regs but the Exotic Red Pop though. Always spices things up. Hoping for a keeper from the Red Pop for the price and hype.

Another option is a bunch of bog, I got life star, Sour Bubble f2s and Blue Kush burning a hole in my seedbank, but that seems over done here atm. :alien: I am going to reverse one of my SBT clones to get feminized pollen to hit some of whatever I decide to grow next. Probably wait to see which of the 3 female SBT I like the best and put 2 clones of it in to reverse for pollen and grow the 3rd out as a mother/for clones. Also have reg pollen stored.

5 Likes

Decision made. I just dropped

10 East Coast Sour Soda
2 Huckleberry pink pheno
2 Huckleberry Purple pheno
2 Orange Kush x Huckleberry Soda
3 Sunlounger (P85 x Huckleberry Soda) xSweet Blue Lilac (Blue Dream xHuckleberry Soda)
2 Berry Freak F2 x (Duckweb IBL x Huckleberry Soda
2 Red Pop S1

All Huckleberry genetics except for the Red Pop. All regs except the Red pop.

9 Likes

Damn that’s a hell of a line up! :motorized_wheelchair:Regular chairs are over rated, they have to be pulled up. I can move with this thing!:joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Damn. 18 hours and got a tail outta an ECSS.

8 Likes

That’s a helluva lineup there cuz! I’ll just pull a chair over here to the side and watch this one! Nothing but the best growing vibes I can put into the air for ya, cuz!

2 Likes

Drying tent in the closet online.

5 Likes

Did you add anything to your soak water?

Nope. Just pure water, and chlorine, flouride and whatever else fun stuff comes out the tap. At least my plants have low algae growth and strong teeth.

4 Likes

SBT F2’s in progress

11 Likes

Family portrait. Reused cups. Berry Freak cross just starting to crack.

8 Likes

Sorry if you already mentioned it but how do the blutooth smell? Berries? Citrus? Blueberry pancakes with honey on a saturday morning, while reading the newspaper and wearing your best crocs? Oddly specific I know.

They seem to have frosted up real nice too.

Everything looks good, sir

1 Like

Man I hope a big wind doesn’t come up and blow those cups off the ledge . Looking good though

1 Like

Veg tent update

Sweet Cindy 1
Nice red veins

Sour Boggle 2

Red Hot Cookies 3

19 Likes

Looks good what’s your favourite so far?

1 Like

Can be kind hard when a smash of 5 different flowering strains hits ya when you open your tent but when I get close citrus is the strongest note I smell.

2 Likes