BOG sour bubble, lifesaver, sweet cindy, bog bubble, sour boggle, LSD, Lucky Dog Chem 91 bx3, Jack Herer and SSH crosses and AG seed GDP

Hey Mith - thanks for stopping in. These particular packs are from the drops within the last year. I’ve got a couple packs of the older gear too. Looking forward to seeing what comes to the surface.

4 Likes

Any news on these all look like great fun…

1 Like

BOG seeds! Yay! I loved the original Bogglegum, and his LifeSaver was pretty good, too.

2 Likes

Always down for BOG genetics growing :+1:

2 Likes

If you ever decide to make seeds with these, I would love to get my hands on some! I miss BOG, he was a cool guy.

1 Like

Well crew, after a mistake by me I’ve started a few more seeds and have included some new ones. I went out of town last weekend and over watered my root riot plugs and drowned all of the previous germing seeds. I think I got way to comfortable and was trying the plugs for the very first time. I vowed to show the good bad and ugly…but here’s what just got wet this morning.

I’m going back to my tried and true method of starting in solos with soil once these babies show tails.

8 Likes

Here are a few shots of the flower room at Day 45. This one is hippie slayer.

And TahoeOG…

White Truffle…

And the rest of the girls…

14 Likes

@PCC5rivers yooo that white truffle,was that one of the fresh coast s1 seeds? But lady’s are looking good man!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. That is the cut from Beleaf. I’ve had her in the stable for a few years now. It’s a great cultivar.

3 Likes

Dang!! ok heard the beleaf cut is some serious stuff

2 Likes

Her fade is crazy, she ripens up and gets nearly black. Great smoke and quite potent!

4 Likes

Imma a sucker for the black plants, absolutely love the way they look lol!

2 Likes

A little update on the current situation. I ran into a bit of an issue germinating more Original BoG but the @Cyr_grow BoGBubble hunt is moving along well. Seems like at least 3 phenos .

They are filling branches in quickly now. They’re a little more than a month old.

More from the top…

And the great reset… Tahoe OG, hippie slayer, frozen strawberries, burnout Chem, white truffle, RS-11, Lemon X18, Hot Sauce and horchata,

I’m ready to take this one under their sun…these things are going to be monsters.

11 Likes

I’m super excited about the ssh x chem bx3
Is it with the master Kush and the western star my favorite crosses come lucky dogs… I hope there will be an sale 420.

Do you can say already something about stem rup smell already?

1 Like

All the BOGbubble have a NiceFloral rub, definitely three phenos. One real stinky one. Getting these ready to go under the sun. Let me know if you see any familiar phenos.

10 Likes

No experience at all… But we hope for the sale tomorrow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s a whole lot of heat :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Awesome man there looking good. Glad I stumble upon this Im planning a hunt with the same bog bubble but inside. Should be interesting to see the different expressions from indoor and out. I’ll be tagging along

1 Like

All the BOGbubble girls, giving them their first day in the sun! @Cyr_grow

8 Likes

Outer ones are looking best. Great job!

1 Like