Lifesaver Seeds?

HI,

I have been trying to find anyone with a Lifesaver Clone, or seeds. Lifesaver was my favorite med for pain in colorado, but my personal grower had to let his go to make way for new strains his patients wanted.

I got some BOG Bubble, but the seeds are not the best and they are from BOG. I was trying to obtain Jack’s Cleaner, but the person who breed them in europe does not want to ship to the USA. So breeding Lifesaver again is a dead end on island usa.

I am hoping someone knows where to get the seeds or a clone. I am in a legal state, Illinois.

I found this post, but it was locked:
Anyone can help me out?

Thanks,
/retnel

10 Likes

Sour Lifesaver are for sale on Seedsherenow, these are the last of BOGs original seeds being sold by his son.

8 Likes

I made two crosses with Sour Lifesaver hit by the Tangie
Cookie Burger male I had. I am in Denver, Colorado.

I ve had that Lifesaver cut good stuff. Haven’t seen it in five years though.

2 Likes

I have 1 BOG LSD seed left, the other 3 didn’t make it in the mail.
If I get to popping this, I’ll look you up.

1 Like

There are likely a few people on here that have done BOG Lifesaver reproductions.:wink:
I’m actually growing some right now!
I’m sure if ya hang around and become active with the community, you will find many a good soul willing to share or trade with you.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you. I hope it is soon. She is a special lady that helps me when in pain. I have never had anything else like it. I would also love to get Tangerine Haze seeds.

My Faves in no special order:
Strawberry Cough
Tangerine Haze
BOG Lifesaver
Afghan Kush

1 Like

I have a credit becasue the BOG Buble seeds were bad. I will likely buy the Sour Lifesavers soon-ish as they will be free to me, but it is not BOG Lifesaver. When it comes to cannabis strains, I either love them, or do not. The ones I do not like have what I refer to as strain confusion. Similar to anything that is made from the trimmings of multiple strains that are not closely related.

Oh, to add to my list:
Master Kush - Snoop-do-gg’s favorite.
Super Lemon Haze - when you need to feel like the buddha, jesus, and the dalai lama all at the same time. It will have you walking on water, :slight_smile:

1 Like

For tangerine haze you can try and find the daggo walker, that’s supposed to be a tangerine haze type thing.

You know what @retnel if it’s for pain and your a veteran I got a pack of f2 if you are able to yet shoot me a message with your info and I’ll get it out asap will likely be Next week sometime because I’m going to a music festival and will away for a few days welcome to og hope to see you around the forums and stick around awhile much love :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

What a great dude you are.
DHG ftw!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have to move to Illinois from Colorado. I miss Longmont quite a bit. My personal grower in Colorado, Caregiver, always had Lifesaver, tangerine haze, and Strawberry cough. Since I left Colorado he stopped growing it for the newer strains. If I had still been his patient, he would have kept growing it for me, or gave me the clones so I could make seeds. Matt @ Botanic Labs in Longmont Colorado is and expert grower.

I can get Strawberry Cough from https://homegrowncannabisco.com/

I can get auto-flower tangerine Haze seeds, but I like normal feminized seeds. From: pacificseedbank.com. So far geminiaton is to doing well, so who knows.

Google: “Botanic Labs longmont” and set up an appointment with him. You will not believe how excellent his herb is.

If anyone is interested, I crossed Grapefruit / Strawberry Cough. Grapefruit / Afghan Kush, Grapefruit / Sour Diesel. I do not have many as I only pollinated one branch of each, but they are free.

the strain on top, Grapefruit is the feminized strain I stimulated to produce pollen. The strain on the bottom is the feminized strain I pollinated. All genetics are from HGC. By far the best seeds I have ever gotten.

I am planning on seeing if the pollination direction produces similar off-spring or not. When they are marketed you see Grapefruit x Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel. This does not let me know what direction the genetics are developed in.

I can also provide custom labels you can print on Avery sticker sheets.

OMG, if you are serious you are a lifesaver!

I just sent you my info.

/retnel

2 Likes

This is what I use them for.

2 Likes

he really is. been looking for a very long time.

I am in the disbelief disbelief stage. :slight_smile:

stage.

1 Like

That’s a good one.
Had to read it a few times.
:wink:

1 Like

that is a 100% truth!

off topic:

On the way up to estes park in Colorado I stopped to take this picture.

2 Likes

Grew BOG LSD in 07-08? Popped all 10. Got one killer “candy” pheno. Very Indica in growth pattern, but 70 plus days of flower.Can anyone give me a current strain comparison?indoors I mean.

1 Like