Sour Bubble Pine Log 2022

Hi, I’m going to start this log with a seemingly lonely Sour Bubble.
growing in organic soil, compost and castings. Vegged untill 26" and flowered on 02-22-2022.
Lets watch it go…

Y’all be cool, pine

30 Likes

Positive vibes @pine!

5 Likes

Very cool! Excited to see it go.

5 Likes

Pulling up my stool made of pine to watch

4 Likes

Blessed be this endeavor!

May it be a flawless victory, start to finish!

6 Likes

@Tejas , hey neighbor , thanks for the good vibes🤠Texas represent…
@sprinklememaynee ,thanks for lookin in
@imstinky , Welcome man, no splinters,OK?
@Rogue , Thank for the proper blessing, I can’t possibly fail now.

7 Likes

Very excited to watch some bog gear get grown wonderfully!
Sending high vibrations!

I am too scared at this point to even throw down my bog gear, because it is so finite, and I would hate for a novice mistake to remove even one more bean from existence. I will eventually be throwing down, but happy to watch and live vicariously through you currently @pine

5 Likes

I have always been a BOG fan. It’s always in the garden in some way, shap or form. BOG always said" Make shure to take clones"
Thats why the bottom of that S.B. is sparse. As she went into flower I captured the lowers for later on. I make seeds ofhis gear when i can
Prized possesions lol

7 Likes

Down to watch this one, SB is a gem and I’m hoping to acquire some fresh”ish” beans one day. I’ll be in the corner behind that huge cloud of DANK!

2 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 ,glad to have you lookin in. Not much to show now but look at these leaves. There be giants lol

Preformatted textThats an X-tra large hand and not the biggest leaf. I know I aint here for leaf growing but this strain is so cool to look at.
I have a bunch of Sour Bubble crosses in veg. I can’t wait to see what they bring.Chem 91x SB, Sweet tooth x SB ,Forum Cookie x SB…Spring going to bring nice prizes this year
Be good, pine

13 Likes

I’ll follow along.
Good luck from another Texan

2 Likes

Alright @Hydro921 pull up a seat. Much more to see
Glad you’re here, pine

2 Likes

Popping an absolute squat for this one :seat::seat::seat:!

Best of luck man :sunglasses::muscle:

Side not … where did you get these crosses from?

All 3 sound amazing. I’m especially intrigued to see the chem 91 cross. But the other two also man… damn I can’t wait to see this.

3 Likes

Settled into my spot for the show. Good vibes heading your way. The crosses sound very interesting as well

3 Likes

Wassup @CARE_giver Here is those Sour Bubbl cross’s. all are SB dominant from what I can see. They’re maybe a month from seed and growing fast.

I will probibly give them a pot up this coming weekend and give them a sratch and sniff. The Chem91 x S.B. really has my interest.
@Emeraldgreen ,I appriciate you lookin in, take a toke and hang out. Should be some nice flowers soon, pine

13 Likes

Love the bub! Looking nice in here.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful man. You can definitely see the sour bubble in these for sure. There’s nothing sexier :sunglasses::beers:.

Are these your own crosses though?

3 Likes

@CARE_giver Yessir, i ran some Sour Bubs I thought were clones but they were male seed plants and pollinated my flower room before I noticed them.
I got the SB seeds from BOG in early 2019 along with an almost full catalog of his gear.
So yeah, I made the seeds. Pleasent accident, I took the males outside as soon as i notice them so not to many seed but enough to put the screw on that crop. Some days peanuts, somedays shells.
@api312 Stick around friend. Good to see you here, pine

5 Likes

You couldn’t have had a better accident :joy::ok_hand:.

Quick question about the 2019 sour bubble if you don’t mind. What phenos did you see? How is the smell and taste specifically?

4 Likes

@CARE_giver , I did not run the entire pack. back around March I set up for a seed run and broke out a my SB f3’s and i think 4 from the 2019 pack. I was goin open pollinate my old spot as I moved to a new one.
It didn’t happen that way as the slowest of the SB got moved, mixxed up and turned out to be males from the new seeds.These were very slow to sex.
The plants that got flowered before the move all simular and typical of SB. That funky sour lime, coffee weirdness that paints a room with fragrance.I could not tell F-3’s from F-1 but I’m sure with a bigger selection that would be different.
Take care, pine

6 Likes