BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

That’s a good fuckin idea. :100:

1 Like

He said “for the runoff” …just to be clear. :laughing:

5 Likes

@STIGGY that’s what I’m doing.

I can’t speak for Doug, but I’m sure he will respond soon!

2 Likes

Yes, I also use a shop vac. Right now, my plants are small so I have flipped a metal plant stand upside down in a bucket and put each plant on it to feed. When done I just dump the bucket but as they get bigger I will go back to my shop vac. It’s my first time watering that way, but it’s working well.

5 Likes

Check out the Bucket Head shop vac attachment.
That’s what I use when I run synthetic nutes.
It’s a sweet little device, plus it’s cheap. :wink:

5 Likes

Lol. I still just use a bastor for runoff lol

5 Likes

That is a great idea too.

2 Likes

I do as well, it’s nice to know I’m not the only one lol.

4 Likes

Yeah me too… :grin:

5 Likes

It’s also for watering smalls. 1.5 oz = easy measure

4 Likes

Yeah, that kinda doesn’t work for five gallon pots. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I tried that but it was too painful for me, lol. Just took way to long. But I say whatever works for you, many trails leading to the watering hole. :v:

5 Likes

I water everything in my grow with a turkey baster. From Solo cups to 5 gallon pots. It’s time consuming but it ensures I take my time watering and helps keep soil compaction down. It’s not how I’d expect others to water but it works for me. I usually use 4 -5 gallons a day during flower put down 2.5 ounces at a time.

8 Likes

Wow man, you got some patience. I am going through about 5 gallons a day in veg right now but don’t worry much about compaction of my coco. It holds up fine.

7 Likes

I’ve heard that the best ingredient for a garden is the gardeners shadow. I’d imagine you get quite familiar with them as they’re growing. The intentional slow cruise is very well received. Respect. Much love

6 Likes

5 gallons equals 640 ounces / 2.5 = 256 goes with the baster

5 Likes

Damn bro, that takes some patience!
I’d love to be able to do that, but I hardly have time to manage my larger grows as it is, lol.
I work 60+ hours a week. Can’t wait for things to slow down.
Gonna get a big winter grow going soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yikes. I can’t even imagine watering my 27 plants 2.5 oz at a time. I would be there forever. Big props for having that kind of patience.

7 Likes

Lots of patience but I’ll bet his plants look great! All that time in the grow gives you a lot of time to spot and correct stuff before it’s a problem :grinning:

4 Likes

I split watering into 2 days. I could be there for a good hour watering.

3 Likes