BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Today was an easy day, 3 gallons as my flower tent is full of small plants in veg with only 1 five gallon, 3 2.5 gallon and a bunch of Solo cups with rooted clones. It helps me see issues with them I might miss if I wasn’t in the garden 3-5 hours a day. I’m disabled and don’t work anymore so it helps fill the time.

6 Likes

This sounds good to me! Time is the garden is never wasted :grinning:

3 Likes

woops Where did he go

Nope right thread
This one looks sexual LOL

2 Likes

No no no…it’s a shop vac head that attaches to a five gallon bucket.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Yep, but just about as much as a shop vac itself.
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/bucket-head-wet-dry-shop-vacuum-powerhead-lid-for-home-depot-19l-5-gal-multi-use-bucket-bucket-sold-separately-/1000666690

1 Like

Holy hell, I bought mine for $25 years ago.:open_mouth:
It’s a Craftsman.

1 Like

Welcome to Canada Eh… Don’t get me started… Electronics cost between the 2 county’s is ridonk

1 Like

This is a great example that size does matter.

I just fed my plants. This is what I meant by the plant stand and bucket. This is the first grow I have tried this with an it’s working great, at least while they are small like this.

Plants are doing good and trucking right along.

So there we have it. Enjoy your night OGers. :v:

65 Likes

I use this and a sump pump also suck up run off with a shop vac .

8 Likes

Never saw one before But i like mine with wheels LOL

1 Like

Another day, another update. Plants are doing well and moving along nicely.

62 Likes

Jezuz, you feeding them human HGH. :muscle: :muscle:

3 Likes

Yeah… what he^^^^^said.

2 Likes

Better look :eyes: for your pets as they look :eyes: big enough to eat a cat :cat2: or two :flushed:

4 Likes

LOL, they certainly are hungry. I could flip them today if I wanted :rofl:

8 Likes

Ya think :rofl:

3 Likes

Right front by the fan and the one directly behind it have a different structure then the rest it looks.

5 Likes

That canopy is so thick, is their any node spacing at all?:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:, absolutely love @DougDawson BOG grows. Impressive

6 Likes