BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Hey Doug, what do you do with your coco coir after the grow? I’m guessing you recycle it somehow?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Redundant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile::rofl:

3 Likes

To be honest, I just dump it into my yard. I can’t be bothered dealing with all the roots.

10 Likes

Got my gardening chores all done for the day and going to settle in for a nice dinner and evening. Just thought I would drop todays pics. Have a great evening OGers. :v:

64 Likes

Plants are looking great.
Wishing you a happy birthday :birthday: :tada::partying_face:
Stay blessed brother. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3::green_heart:

2 Likes

Ok, now your just showing off. :rofl: You going to split those up in separate tents or bloom them all in there?

19 Likes

Dam should of told me it was your birthday I’d of sent a :gift: out. Happy birthday

3 Likes

If anybody could figure out how to inject a female cannabis plant with human growth hormone its @DougDawson oh Happy B-day Doug. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Amazing work and care @DougDawson !

:hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks @iceman , @ColeLennon , @ShiskaberrySavior @Pigeonman. :v:

7 Likes

Happy birthday :confetti_ball::tada:. Hope it’s a great day for you brother

2 Likes

I am going to take the 3 smallest and put them in the 2x4 tent across the way from this one to give them all a bit more room. The tent is only a couple feet away. I kneel between them to water every day, lol. I am thinking about up potting them tomorrow or Sunday. They are really thirsty and that should help. They will all pollinate together.

LOL, thanks man but I appreciate the well wishes :slight_smile:

LOL, they have come up quick.

Appreciate that my brother. Been lucky with these ones so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen, I appreciate it. Been a fine day and enjoying the evening with my wife so I am as content as can be.

7 Likes

Hope you 🫵 @DougDawson are having a good time tonight on your Birthday, I am watching “An American Werewolf In London” as this is one of my favorite months, I love all the old horror classics! :wink::ghost::jack_o_lantern::vampire::zombie:‍♂:smiling_imp::skull::alien::partying_face::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Have a fantastic evening

2 Likes
4 Likes

So you are still up partying :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, you are a hell raiser tonight! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Indeed he is! :partying_face:
Even gettin down to some FGL.

3 Likes

Dam right, my birthday last’s 2 days. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

At my house we get a Birthday week! :hugs:

3 Likes