BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Hey there OG, just dropping by with an update. Got 2 more bags of coco today and am going to up pot these to some 3 gallon pots tomorrow. They are drying out too quick and I don’t have the time to feed twice a day on work days. I worry about that when they get bigger during the stretch and start to flower. Here they are today.

68 Likes

Looking great. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Looks like a classroom full of kids in ghillie suits :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:
:grin:

8 Likes

Who does?
Twice any day for that matter, lol.

5 Likes

Beautiful plants @DougDawson

2 Likes

LOL, if I skip a day the will be hanging like the dead. They normally bounce back but it really stresses them out. Buy yeah, sometimes it’s hard to fit in.

Thanks @CADMAN, good to see you brother. :v:

6 Likes

Sounds like a good plan Doug. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @chronix , good to see you brother. How you doing?

3 Likes

Depends on the day, but slowly going downhill pain/health wise. It can make me very miserable at times.
I have an empty tent, and it is the perfect time to start up something new right now, but I don’t know if I can take care of a tent at the moment. Nerve pain and my back pain is the biggest issue, nothing showed up on my xrays of my back, apparently next test is an MRI. Hopefully that shows something. I am not making this shit up, I could make ALOT more money if I was functional and able to do mechanical/hydraulic work. :frowning_face: :expressionless: :cry:
Tomorrow is another day though. Can only hope for the best. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:
Prescriptions from doctors cause more side effects that I don’t want, so I just take more of the magnificent marijuana edibles. (made from OG peoples genetics :grinning:) All I can do!

I hope you had a great birthday my friend! :grinning:

25 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your ailments my friend.
Hopefully an MRI can give a better diagnosis. It really sucks when pain prevents you from physically doing things that you wanna do. And I know that pain can sometimes lead to depression. Please try and keep your head up brotha. We’ll be thinking of you.
:peace_symbol::heart:

7 Likes

Yes your certainly right.
I am bummed out…there are many mountain peaks in BC that I wanted to hike to, but I think them days are over. It is the way she goes apparently.
I will just have to get cheeched and look at them from the bottom. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Helicopter view with some stops would be cool .

4 Likes

Bummed to hear this. Hope you figure out a pain relief path soon. Be well. One thing I seem to recall is that it takes lyrica like two weeks to kick in

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that my friend. I know a bit about chronic back pain myself. The MRI should give them a better picture of what’s going on and hopefully they can come up with some kind of a plan to help you. Fingers crossed for you brother.

10 Likes

Hey there OG, just put in some work in my grow room. Took longer than I would have liked but it worked out. 9 plants are left in my 5x5 and 3 have been moved to the 2x4 across from it. So here they are when I started.

Here is a pic of one of their roots.

Here they are now in their 2 tents.

One final pic of one of the stocks with a Bic beside if for reference.

So there they are. Going to take a break and move on to up potting my other 15 plants. Have a good night OG. :v:

67 Likes

Good night buddy. Everything is looking fantastic

8 Likes

Enjoy your well earned workout @DougDawson !

:metal:

6 Likes

They grow up so fast :cry: :grinning:

1 Like

Hey there OG. So it looks like they are fine with their transplant and don’t seem to have skipped a beat. I just fed them and here they are today.

Off to mix some nutes so I can finish up potting my other plants. :v:

63 Likes

Hefty Hefty Hefty :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes