BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Hey! Me and @Mithridate are a mere phone call away, he’s got the framing, I’ve got the rest :wink:

3 Likes

I am working on a cyclone dust separator made from 1/2" hose and 20oz pop bottle.
I’ll hook it up to a handheld vacuum because pollen is so light and I don’t want pollen to make it inside the vacuum. I want to be able to collect from individual males that are in the same room and keep the pollen separate. I know it won’t be 100% pure and if it doesn’t work the way I want I’m sure it’s a better way to collect pollen.

4 Likes

The building part is not an issue, knocking down the neighbors house to make room, that’s a little more complicated, lol.

You are right, it will never be 100%. It they are in the same room then pollen from the others will move and settle on the other males. There is just no way to keep pollen separate within the same room. Best you can get is “mostly” from a specific male.

2 Likes

Just offer him a sack of assorted magic beans in exchange! 1,000 seeds=500 females @ 3oz/plant=1500 oz @ 200/oz=$300,000

That’s a fair deal!

7 Likes

I can send you pucks, you can use them as bricks to build your new rooms it’ll take a bit but you got this.

3 Likes

Me too! I need another 1000sq ft of grow space!

3 Likes

You’re forgetting he’s in Canada… not quite as fair a deal at $5/oz. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lol, facts!

1 Like

I’m sure quality is more than 5 bucks even in Canada!

1 Like

Except houses on my street are going for a million :thinking:

3 Likes

I was thinking this exactly! If you only knew TO home prices lol, a house that was 375,000$ ten plus years ago is in the 800,0000$ range right now, it’s insane! You guys have been that way for a loooong while

6 Likes

The Canadian housing market is wild to me.

2 Likes

Yeah, my house is my retirement money since I have no pension. That’s the joy of owning my lake house that I will retire in.

7 Likes

Hell ya, I wish the cottage (paradise) was mine . That’s why I’m trying so hard to get my sons both houses asap before they are completely out of reach. My oldest and his girlfriend actually just bought a home in Fort Erie yesterday (closed) they are so excited! I got completely screwed on my most likely one and only chance at owning a home of our own, and I’m STILL paying for it, and an in a stupid condo now. In a million years I never would have imagined I’d be where I am now at the age I am. It’s actually wicked depressing thinking about it. I just hope and pray my kids can make the best out of everything I’m trying to instill in them and capitalize on it while they can too. I’m already basically being pushed out of Niagara as I don’t want to stay here forever, NOT AT ALL. But as prices skyrocket finding a place in our style/taste in our price range is looking impossible. Crazy, truly crazy and putting so much out of reach for SO MANY

6 Likes

Corporations really screwed your housing market and jacked up the prices is my understanding. We had a little of it but the corporations screwed themselves being greedy. We sold our home in Texas to Zillow, they got screwed we made out well.

3 Likes

At least you aren’t on the US side of Niagara.

We are actually fairly close. If we ever make it up there we should meet up and burn one.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s tough out there. I wish them luck.

1 Like

That same corporate mess is coming here quick. Realtor just told me about a massive amount of corporate buying in NY. One of the areas is Syracuse, apparently corporations are leaving Cali and moving here. I’m guessing wage suppression/stagnation makes upstate NY an ideal labor market

1 Like

I’m Definitely down @JustANobody would be very cool for sure

1 Like

Jesu Cristo!
I thought the US housing market was fuct!
There go my plans to move to Canada… I’m too broke!

4 Likes