BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Don’t forget to factor in the exchange rate…
1$ CAN = .73$ US.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Lol, much of it’s about the area you move to. I am in a superb with a big yard and close to both schools and shopping. Lots of public transit as well. It also largely depends on the provice and area. Lots of affordable housing if you move away from the cities.

5 Likes

Yeah if I didn’t move into my Grandmother’s place to look after my Grandmother due to her Alzheimer’s and dementia 11 years ago… and then stayed put regardless of my 22km one-way work commute… I’d not be able to stay in Toronto right now.

:worried:

10 Likes

Hey there OG, just dropping in for an update. Plants are doing well and trucking right along. I may just move the 3 females to the other tent and move the males into the big tent so the females have a better chance to develop decent bud sites before they get hit with a blizzard of pollen which will start dropping soon. Here are your plants a few minutes ago.

59 Likes

Canopy is so dense, got to be very tight in there

2 Likes

Yeah, no standing room for sure, lol. I shove them to one side and climb underneath them to water more or less. Going to be interesting when all 9 plants in the tent are dropping pollen, lol.

6 Likes

Will you wear a dust mask or something to protect your lungs? I use a mask when in my fruiting mush-room so I don’t end up with spore lung.

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t used to but I do now. It doesn’t bother me but the stuff is so thick when I am collecting it’s clearly not a good idea to take in all that plant material, lol.

6 Likes

Now that sounds like a bad case of silicosis. :rofl:

1 Like

I call what I do “Plant Yoga”. Very appropriate considering the Yogi’s :rofl:

10 Likes

LOL, sounds about right.

2 Likes

Hey there OG, so I made the decision and removed the females from the tent. I want them to have a better chance to develop decent bud sites before all those males start hitting them like a sandstorm. So I moved them to my 2x4 and moved the 3 males that were in there into the 5x5. Wow, I cannot believe I have an entire 5x5 packed wall to wall with nothing but males, yikes. Anyway, here are the boys.

And here are your lovely ladies.

I also yanked the carbon filter out of the tent so I could raise the lights up to the top. Otherwise that plants would pretty much be touching them. Hopefully this gives them a better shot at not having the bud sites stunted by getting clobbered with pollen when they are underdeveloped. Well, that’s it for tonight’s update. Hope you are all having an amazing evening. :v:

50 Likes

Those ladies are going to be blasted with all kinds a pollen whoa…talk about a sausage party. Looks like you are going to have some good size females thou. Should be an interesting seed run.

8 Likes

looking great !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey there OG, just fed the plants and all is going well. Here are your males.

And from another angle.

And now the ladies who are really the star of the show.

Now after a really long day I am going to relax. Have a great night OG. :v:

56 Likes

I’ve never seen that many males in 1 tent before. Woah.

3 Likes

I know, right. I just want to pick up the whole tent and shake it on it’s side to collect the pollen out of a vent hole, lol.

13 Likes

Your gonna need a :mask: for sure. Gezz.
More then likely a change of clothes and a shower lol :laughing:

I’d like to officially say @DougDawson for sure has definitely collected or about to collect the largest indoor pile of pollen in the world :earth_americas: Id put $ on that.

6 Likes

LOL, it’s sure going to be a mess but hell, my 1/4 lb record for pollen collection looks to be in jeopardy. :rofl:

13 Likes

I see your going for the full pound lol

8 Likes