BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

:thinking: :exploding_head:

@DougDawson !!! My “Cyclone Seed Seporator” may work for this as it’s built to collect the plant dust from seed runs into a clean bucket for bubblehash instead of directly into my shopvac. I use a fan motor controller to get the shop-vac running at it’s absolute lowest and have a choke hole in-line to adjust for the pressure!

If I seriously max out the filtering on the shop-vac and leave about an 1" of water in it’s reservoir to account for any pollen that makes it into the vacuum chamber this could work out really well!!!

I’d mean vacuuming the tent, and then emptying the collected material in the bathtub into the pollen shaker and BOOM we’re done!!

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Interesting idea. Pollen collection is really a daily routine for me and I am really interested in seeing what comes from so many males. You can see a real difference in a couple phenos as well. Beans should have a good amount of genetics in them.

12 Likes

Hey there OG, just dropping in to give a quick update. Buds are forming, pollen sacks are growing and the plants look great to my eye. Without further adieu, here are your Sweet and Sour Cindy.

51 Likes

They have jumped like crazy! Looks great

5 Likes

Got some nice stretching going on… thet are all looking so good. How tall is that biggest one on the right?

1 Like

It’s going to be a cool party inside this tent :ok_hand:t3:

:metal:t3:

1 Like

It’s got to be between 4 and 5 feet tall.

3 Likes

Hey there OG, hope you are all enjoying this Friday night. Just dropping in for a quick update. Oh, who I am kidding, I am usually here, lol. Anyway, let’s take a look at your Sweet and Sour Cindy, shall we. Those females are getting big.

Now the males.

Look at the difference in those fan leaves.

Now here is just some balls up close. :rofl:

And I will leave you with some shots from the bottom of the canopy.

Have an amazing night OG and a better one tomorrow. :v:

55 Likes

Good night buddy

1 Like

Thats a crazy spread of males right there! Looks awesome! Prime stud material. :+1:

1 Like

Reaching for the sky. Very nice.

2 Likes

Superb job again with BOG’s genetics!

2 Likes

Bog genetics are so nice and balanced!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s a lot of balls in one tent :stuck_out_tongue:!!!
It will pollinate all of Canada :sweat_smile:

:metal:t4:

3 Likes

Doug better keep his pollen on HIS SIDE of Canadian Mordor or I’m sending Yogi pollen in his direction for revenge!

Plants are looking great @DougDawson !!

23 Likes

22 Likes

24 Likes

I’ll be waiting, lol.

21 Likes

You’ve inspired me to give coco a try for my next grow @DougDawson
I picked up the GH trio as well. With your nute mix are you feeding every watering?

6 Likes

Yeah, I did the same thing… GH stuff got here yesterday and I’m about to decide the next run

4 Likes