BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Nice man. Yes, I feed with every watering. If I start to see issues, I flush out the coco and then go back to feeding every day. I don’t believe I have flushed out these plants once so far. They seem quite happy with the daily feeds.

12 Likes

Hey there OG, just a quick update since I have just fed them. The females, especially the one in the middle, are still stretching. The middle one has gotten higher than the light, lol. So here are the ladies.

And here are the males. Have not seen a sign of pollen yet but I expect it will start showing signs any day now.

Have an amazing night OG. :v:

51 Likes

10 Likes

LOL, everything went very quiet in here :rofl:

11 Likes

Damn! Killing it! Great stuff dude. :beers:

1 Like

Those girls are going for the ceiling! Ironically I’m envisioning this for the BOO as well now that I see just how vigorous some are. More beans for the masses I suppose. Looking great in there brother ! As always :wink: I can’t wait to see those boys drop it’s gonna be like livin in the dust bowl over there ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks brother, yeah, going to get messy soon, lol.

1 Like

Plants are looking great

1 Like

Super wide leaves, narrow leaves…nice looks like a lot of diversity!!!

2 Likes

Show us the goods :joy:

18 Likes

Hey there OG, so it’s a big day in my Sweet and Sour Cindy run. First lt’s talk about the ladies. They are happily growing away with the middle one stretching up between the 2 lights.

They are enjoying their isolation while their bud sites start to develop. All these pistils will be future seeds.

So they are coming along fine. Now let’s take a look at what I am protecting them from. Here are your males.

So when I say it was a big day in the grow, this is what I meant…

So there we go. Bud sites are forming and we are seeing our first sign of pollen dropping. Things going to start getting good. Have an amazing night OG. :v:

59 Likes

They look great! Can’t wait to see how much pollen you get.

4 Likes

He better have a dump truck on stand by.

4 Likes

Future pc of the Dawson household after pollen dump…:grinning::grinning:

30 Likes

Break out the dune buggy .

6 Likes

Hey there OG. So it’s picking up fast in that male tent, lots of pollen starting to drop. I should start collecting tomorrow if I can motivate myself, lol. So here are the ladies.

Now here are your males.

Off to feed my other plants. Have a great night OG.

59 Likes

I see a storm coming

main-qimg-6407a89cefb12aeaf614b7b3905b2564-lq
A pollen storm like no other, a storm of the century. Pollen so thick the day is turned into night.

This is going to be a event of biblical proportions good luck @DougDawson :grinning::grinning::grinning:

10 Likes

It’s about to look like Miami in the 70s for those ladies!

How are you going to collect the pollen without covering yourself in it? You knock them over a bowl, right?

1 Like

Yup, that’s the plan. Going to go with what works for me.

1 Like

Do you have someone who could take a picture of that in action? I bet it’s an epic cloud! :smiley::no_mouth:‍:fog:

3 Likes