BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Ok, so back to your Sweet and Sour Cindy’s. So let’s start with some pics. Here are the ladies.

The one on the right was about touching the light so I tie wrapped it out of the way.

Now to the males. Pollen is really dropping now.

A couple were dropping pretty good so I collected a bit of pollen. It’s only starting but still.

So hey, 2.2 grams of clean pollen is what I got. Not disappointing for the first collection.

So there you have it, all is going well. Have a great night OG. :v:

60 Likes

You look :eyes: like a bumblebee :honeybee: making his rounds!:wink::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

LOL, maybe it was @misterbee :wink:

4 Likes

Tip of the iceberg. Going to be a blizzard in there soon.

5 Likes

Yeah. Only 3 are really dropping anything and it’s not a ton yet but still, 2.2 grams is a good start. This is going to be so tough and messy, lol. I will likely toss the females in there after a few days since the pistils are getting bigger. I will let them grow a bit more but then it’s time.

9 Likes

Going to need a hazmat suit lol The calm before the storm

4 Likes

You got me sneezing on the opposite side of Canada.:sneezing_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

Looking fantastic Doug! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I am grateful that pollen doesn’t bother me at all. I only wear a mask to stop from inhaling a lb of fine plant matter, lol. Well, not tonight, but I will bring one up there. rollitup

7 Likes

"Canadian Cuzins", hard at it!!! Nice, beautiful Pollen, Doug. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Do you plan to distribute pollen between participants?

2 Likes

Most of the pollen will be given out to members.

16 Likes

As always your generosity is overwhelming! :tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning! @DougDawson

That’s cool as heck! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey OG, just dropping in for a quick update. Let’s take a look at the females.

And now the males.

They seem pretty healthy. I wonder how they did for pollen tonight?

Still have a few males not dropping yet, over half, but some are starting to produce. 4.9 grams is a good bit over the 2.2 from yesterdays first collection so we are heading the right direction. Have a great night OGers. :v:

61 Likes

Bonkers man. This may be your most epic of seed runs that I’ve had the fun of watching.

5 Likes

Haha that one is like screw your zip tie I’m going for the ceiling!

5 Likes

Lol, I ignored that one since it’s growing between the 2 lights. The othere are growing into the light so I had to tie one back. They are developed enough to get moved when I feel like moving them.

5 Likes

Hey there OG, just dropping in late for an update. Let’s start with some pics.

20231123_205502

Now for todays pollen collection.

20231123_212344

So got another 7 grams today bringing the total is 14.1 grams so over half an oz. Life is good, let’s see if tomorrow is better. Have a good night OG and Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans out there. :v:

64 Likes

Wow! You have collected more pollen in a day than I have in two weeks. :rofl: . In my defense I only had a male, and was taking only from the fresh flowers with a electric toothbrush collecting the pollen in a petri dish. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes