BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Hot damn @DougDawson you’re making my Yogi’s look bad! :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice!!
I wish those aluminum pollen shakers didn’t sell out before I picked out up. I’m just plucking balls and emptying the pollen onto the Ladys I want to cross from. I might have to get one of those fancy boxs lol

Keep up the great work brotha!

4 Likes

How wonderful brother… I’ve been following your pollen harvest since the beginning and sometimes it reminds me a lot of gold fever :grin::grin: the miners weighing the gold, how much gold will we have at the end of the season hahaha great work master @DougDawson

8 Likes

Lol, thanks, everyone. It will be interesting to see what happens when the rest of them start dropping pollen. I must say it’s quite messy trying to collect it with the tent so full, every branch I grab triggers others, lol. We shall see if tonight tops last night.

22 Likes

Pollen production is ramping up, plants are looking very healthy. I am betting on 16 grams tonight.

5 Likes

Another Gold Rush fan, love that show.

3 Likes

Hey there OGers. Missed my update yesterday but also missed tending my plants, lol. Had a good night and to be honest, just ignored them. Got up early before the lights went out and fed the poor things as they were very droopy but I am sure they will be fine when the lights come back on. I did do a quick pollen collection this morning so that’s a good thing. So 8.6 grams today which is pretty good. That brings the pollen collection total to 22.7 grams over 4 days. Over 3/4 of an oz of pollen is enough to make a ton of seeds and we got lots of collecting to do still. I will drop by later with some pics of my drooping plants, which hopefully won’t be drooping any more by that time. Have a good day OG.

55 Likes

WTF! You can make bread with all that pollen!

Incredible.

10 Likes

Hey there OG, so back with an update as promised. The early feeding fixed them right up so they are back to looking good. Here are your males.

So I grabbed another 1.2 grams of pollen off of them and watered them all again so they will be good until tomorrow night. That brings todays total on pollen collection to 9.8 grams. I am losing a bunch of pollen to the floor due to them being so thick in there. It’s just not possible to collect from one without the others dropping pollen due to the fact that everything is touching. That’s cool though, going to be plenty saved. You can see but the lower fan what I mean.

Now the ladies.

So I tie wrapped the one on the right a few days ago to prevent it from hitting the light. Tonight I did the same to the one on the left as it was about to grow into the light so now it’s out of the way. The one in the middle is trying to hit the top of the tent, lol. Look at this crazy lady.

The bud sites are looking great and will certainly be ready for pollen. Pretty happy I separated them at this point or they would have been very pollinated already. Now that they had some extra time to grow it should make things better in the end.

So there you have it. Sweet and Sour Cindy are doing just fine. Have a great night OG.

60 Likes

Those are some stretchy ass pistils just waiting to pluck some pollen out of the air.

8 Likes

SSC is a big fav around here, we absolutely love what you are doing, be well.

4 Likes

Hey OG, just dropping yesterday’s update that I was to lazy to post. Plants are doing fine. Here are the males.

Collected 9.8 grams of pollen last night.

And here are the ladies.

There are 2 damaged leaves from being right under the light but the colas were pulled out from under the light so no real harm done.

That’s all from last night. Have a great day OG. :v:

49 Likes

man what a load of pollen already! ladies looking amazing too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks. We have over an OZ of pollen now so it’s going well on that front.

17 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

yeah pretty amazing amount you where able to collect ! not like my two grains :rofl:

3 Likes

The bumblebees :honeybee: will be trying to break in to your house :house: to get that pollen! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

there will be enough pollen to distribute to all active OG users without the need for a wiki, just gold…

1 Like

Hey OG, got tied up last night and missed my update so here are the Sweet and Sour Cindy’s last night. First the males. Slow pollen night so only got 3.2 grams but still, a good addition to the pile.

Now for the ladies which are really trying to to push out of the tent.

Have an amazing day OGers. :v:

55 Likes

Pretty soon you are going to need a shovel for all that pollen! :star_struck::+1::facepunch::v:

6 Likes