BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Lookin’ great, @DougDawson . Good on ya and all the best wishes for as smooth a finish. As much as threads like this get me amped to try some chucking, it looks damned intimidating all the same. That’s a wonderful mess, there.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Nothing to it but to do it @Coffin_Dodger :v:

6 Likes

Thanks bud, it is going well. They aren’t the givers Sour Bubble were but still got 44.7 grams so far.

11 Likes

That’s still nothin to sneeze at.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. :joy:

Lookin damn fine my friend. :v::pray:

5 Likes

Ok, missed my update last night but here it is. 8.2 grams of pollen collected last night. Seeing lots of brown pistils now and hit them again last night. Here are some pics for you.

Uploading: 20231130_205218.jpg…

47 Likes

Looks :eyes: like there’s GOLD in that there tent :tent: by gosh! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

5 Likes

Looks great @DougDawson outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Looking great brotha man! Awesome! Seeing balls on the Boo finally too! Let’s just hope the timing stays right :crossed_fingers:t3:

14 Likes

Thanks everyone. That’s great @TopShelfTrees1 , fingers crossed for you brother.

12 Likes

Hey there OG. just dropping in for an update. Missed yesterday’s, and well it’s after midnight so I guess I missed Saturdays as well but here it is anyway. Collected 5.4 grams of pollen yesterday and 3.3 tonight which brings our total to 61.6 grams so far.

Males are a bit beaten up but still quite healthy.

The females are nicely pollinated now and are bursting out of the tent.

Soon it will be time to get rid of the males and move the females into the bigger space. Will be good since the one is hitting the roof, lol. Well there you have it. Looks like it is almost time to put up a wiki. Have a great night OGers. :v:

59 Likes

Still looking :eyes: very healthy and growing bigger everyday. :sunglasses::v::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Looks like a job well done to me. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Damn! Great stuff! :beers:

2 Likes

Hey OG, just popping in for a quick update. The males are still kicking but not producing much. Here they are.

Now here are the ladies.

As for pollen collection, got 3.4 grams tonight so not great but still, brings the total so far to 65 grams of pollen. The ladies look well pollinated at this point so that’s a good thing. This 2+ oz’s of pollen will be dried and mostly passed out to you OGers. I may skip a day and see what I get the following. If the males are not going to produce more then their time is coming to a close. 3.4 grams is still worth collecting but from 9 males is not great. Once the juice is no longer worth the squeeze, I will put an end to them. I still think having so many males in a tight space hurt more than it helped as you loose pollen every time you move any branch since they are all touching. Anyway, they are safe for now.

I am seeing the slightest bit of tip burn on one of the females but I am probably being to critical, lol.

Anyway, that’s our update for Sunday. Have an amazing evening OG. :v:

62 Likes

Looks like another successful seed harvest. Thanks Doug.

6 Likes

Yeah, looks like this one is going to make it. Looking forward to making it to the end. Already contemplating my next project. :thinking:

10 Likes

Plants looking :eyes: really GR8, sounds like you are going to be really busy. Don’t know how you do it all.:tophat::tophat::tophat: :v:

3 Likes

Wow that’s so cool !

2 Likes

65 grams of pollen! :hushed: :astonished: :no_mouth: While the legend of your record pull is still solid, that’s a helluva lot of hooch!
Congrats, @DougDawson . The ladies look lovely, too. Great job.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Hey OG. So just dropping a few pics tonight. All is going fine, didn’t bother collecting pollen although did get dusted pretty good when I watered them so I will collect tomorrow. Ladies are doing fine and showing nice pollination. Should start seeing seeds forming soon. Here are those pics I spoke of.

20231204_205537

Have an amazing night OG.

71 Likes