BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Hey OG, so things just keep getting better. So let’s start with the males.

20231205_203853

I did some pollen collection tonight after skipping it yesterday and darned if they didn’t have something for us tonight. So, here is the pollen collection.

So that’s 10.2 grams tonight bringing our total to 75.2 grams. Guess the males will live to give another day.

Now on to the females.

20231205_203115

Oh my, what’s that I see. Are those seeds. :eyes:

Woo hoo, we got beanage. Well there you have it OG, looks like seeds are coming. Have an amazing night OG. :v:

64 Likes

For a fully pollinated/seeded plant (that probably hasn’t been getting a ton of direct high intensity light) those are looking pretty frosty!

7 Likes

Still doubting your record?
Only 40 grams to go! Right?

3 Likes

Yeah, I am impressed with them. The poor middle one is bending at the top against the ceiling of the tent, lol. Going to be some nice material for the hash bin.

I am, don’t think these will get there but I suppose anything is possible. Tonight’s grab was pretty cool to see. I may skip them and do it every other day. Still lot’s of sacks there waiting their turn.

11 Likes

Ya just gotta beat 112g, right?

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @DougDawson on the successful outcome! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

First time I ever got a chance to congratulate you 🫵

2 Likes

More like 120ish but close enough, lol.

Thanks @OhNo555 , I appreciate it.

3 Likes

So 45. Aww, you can do it!
Shake them boys like there’s no tomorrow. :wink:

5 Likes

I gotta say - I’m very impressed at your ability to harvest pollen @DougDawson

Plants look super happy too.

Great grow as always :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

He already breaks their necks! Can’t shake em any harder without smashing them like a gee-tar!

4 Likes

How is the perfume in the tents???
Any plants drawing more attention???

:metal:t4:

3 Likes

The excitement is building Doug, and we can see dem beans!

When are we gonna Wiki Wiki?

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Not really, nothing standing out above the rest. A wiki will be going.up in the near.future.

11 Likes

Looking as awesome as ever! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great work as always, and thank you for sharing your process, Doug.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

Wow that’s fast. Only hit them with pollen about a week ago and can see the seeds already? - besides what pollen might have floated in…

I’m starting to think my pollination didn’t take.

1 Like

There were only a couple brown pistils before I started to let the pollen get to them so yeah, it’s about a week. After a few days it is easy to tell if they were pollinated. You got a pic of what you pollinated?

3 Likes

Hmm. These are a few pictures I took a few days ago, probably 3 weeks after I applied pollen. Not the best pictures. I used a paint brush, dipped it in the pollen bag, and dabbed it on each bud. I probably hit every bud on the plant 2-3 times each, dipping the brush each time. I wasn’t sure how long it takes to change colors, but I’m thinking it didn’t take.

19 Likes

It’s hard to say exactly what’s going on after 3 weeks but it looks to me like there are some seeds there bud. When a pistil get’s pollinated you can see it go brown and shrivel, that’s the first sign the pollen took. When you look at the pics above as an example you can see the brown pistil coming out of the seed.

Now looking at your pics, it would not surprise me to find a seed at the bottom of each of the brown pistils.

Time will tell.

30 Likes

Were these the above pictures enhanced?

2 Likes