BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

I tell ya… that Doug Dawson deserves”Member of the Year”. Dont know how ya find time dewd. But you smash it with the helpful info. Nice lil short tutorial. Again… thanks for all you do.

10 Likes

I just recently followed this exact technique.
I’ve never attempted this type of pollination before.

Here’s the Bloody Monster by @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 with some Purple Lamborghini chucked at it.

She was isolated in my upstairs bathroom under a nightlight-and in a closet during her twelves, lol.
I doused with water after about 24hrs, kept isolated, then doused again after another 24.
That was today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was a tad rough, but I’d say it took!
Well, I hope. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Well said @Smooth, total agreement here.

1 Like

Enhanced, no, I just zoomed in, lol.

Thanks bud, I try. :v:

5 Likes

OK, just dropping last night’s update. Plants are doing well. No polen collected last night, I will do it tonight. Here they are last night, more seeds visible.

50 Likes

Kinda what I meant, much better terminology on your behalf. :tophat:

1 Like

I’d like to imagine that @DougDawson was staring at his computer saying “Enhance” over and over again.

2 Likes

I must say I am really pleased with the way they are frosting up.

7 Likes

I was not sure if that was his picture or the ones he asked @Pleiochasium did he have any pictures and he magnified that persons picture, was going to ask him how he did that with someone else pictures and got them so clear?:face_with_monocle::v:

2 Likes

“Enhance”
“Enhance”
“ENHANCE!”

3 Likes

My Samsung phone does take some nice pics.

3 Likes

So they were yours then.:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

If you are talking about the 2 pics where I was discussing seeds, then yes and no. The first is a zoom in capture of one of my pics. The second is a zoom in of one of the pics @Pleiochasium posted.

2 Likes

Yep… My phone takes good pics too. Half of the time I have to screenshot my pics to post them cause the file’s too big…

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. How will you know if you don’t ask? :joy::joy::joy::v:

1 Like

I have to do that a lot with the pollen pics for some reason.

2 Likes

Doug,
Are you gonna give everyone a heads up before you post the signup sheet… I want to make sure I am around my computer and do not miss out!! Thanks,

3 Likes

I am going to have to say no on that @Trae1170 . The co-op action group has asked people not to do that. The last time a signup was announced it turned into hours of work for the action group as there were so many trying to sign up all at once that there were just tons of overwrites. That said, if you have the thread on watch you will get notification after notification of thread updates so that will be your way to know when to come by.

31 Likes

Good morning OG, just dropping last night’s update. Plants are trucking along. Males are still alive although beaten up some, lol.

Collected pollen again last night and got 10.5 grams bringing the total to 85.7 grams so far.

As for the ladies, we’ll they are moving along just fine.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

65 Likes

Hey OG, so I missed an update or 2 as it was a busy weekend full of Christmas parties but such as life. Was a good time. Took a few pics last night of the females.

Now the males. So not sure how they are going to work out going forward. Skipped pollen collection for a couple days since I was busy and when I opened my grow room last night it was 90 deg in there. Opened the male tent and there were pools of water on the floor and all the walls were wet. It seems I was a dumbass and turned off my carbon filter to collect pollen but didn’t turn it back on. Now I did tap a branch and pollen dust was dropping so I cranked on a dehumidifier and the carbon filter. That cleared out all the moisture very quickly so it may be ok or I may have to just put them down. I will find out in a few hours when the lights come on.
20231210_005340

If they are done then so be it, I have collected over 75 grams of pollen so they did their jobs. That said, we may get a bit more out of them. I will let you all know in a few hours. :v:

55 Likes