BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

They look :eyes: like they were under a frost warning :warning: :joy::joy::joy:, very big and nice :blush:! :facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

First thought:

Holy Shit!!

You need a taller tent
:vulcan_salute: :wink:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

LOL, you’re not wrong. The top of that middle plant is shaped like a hockey stick and growing to the right against the top, lol. I would love to put some kind of extension on that 2x2 but it seems only Gorilla tents have those and they want stupid amounts of money for their tents which I am unwilling to pay. Perhaps one day :wink:

24 Likes

Hey OG, so I did a pollen collection last night and got 3.2 grams. Going to be taking down the males soon. Ladies are doing well and the trichomes are trying to swallow the seeds. Here are a few pics from last night.

55 Likes

I see you :eyes: have a few ambitious plant πŸͺ΄ that are pushing on the roof of your tent :tent:, might need to do a little aggressive bending before long. :face_with_monocle::sunglasses::facepunch::v:

5 Likes

No need, I will move them into the other tent when I get rid of the males.

5 Likes

Sounds like the man with a plan! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Quite the sweet and sour forest :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
Any idea why those left right center ladies are thriving so much outside the limelight?
Do those lights have like a magical off axis effect?
Or is it maybe just less light=more stretch?

3 Likes

I would guess its because most of the plant is still under the lights. They will be getting full light soon.

5 Likes

Hey there OG. So it was a busy evening here. I decided to call it for the males. Stripped their branches of pollen sacks and chopped them all down. They have more than done their thing so I figured it was time to stop torturing the ladies. Now I may still get some pollen as they were dropping when I pulled them down but we shall see. I will let all the flowers dry up and sift them to see what I get. As for the ladies, well they are a bit of a sight. Being in that small tent has made their branches weak. They have not had to support themselves since going in there as the walls were holding them up. Now that I pulled them out, the branches were flopping everywhere. Now being the guy I am, I just reached for my zip ties, lol. I strung up the main colas to the ceiling and then tie wrapped all the branches up to the main stem. So if you see zip ties, and their are a bunch, go easy on me, lol. So here are the last 3 standing and the most important ones, the ones with the seeds. Sure are frosting up nicely.

Well there you have it OG. The extra room and such should help them in the end and they do seem to be doing ok for being in such a cramped space. Have an amazing night OG. :v:

61 Likes

Beautiful floppy seeded buds! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Gonna be a hellova haul. Well done …again.

1 Like

seann-william-scott-yes
Yes! Classic! :+1:t2:
After all, where would we be without those or duct tape? Cave men. :rofl:

You’re still killin it Doug!
:peace_symbol::heart:

4 Likes

How are the unseeded plants doing? These are sure looking good couple weeks still ?

2 Likes

Wrong thread.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, this one should be a done deal barring any unforeseen issues.

The unseeded plants are doing much better @ShiskaberrySavior. It was a rough start trying out Jacks but I think I got them going the right direction. Here they are.

36 Likes

Had to get that gif under 700k :crazy_face::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Everybody wants a piece of the Stifmeister.

4 Likes

At least you didn’t go Red Green and use duct tape! :laughing:

1 Like

Glad to see you didn’t get any breakage from as heavy as they are looking now that we can see them standing alone! Beautiful work man. :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes