BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Lot of thanks for the show @DougDawson . Those final male pics are gorgeous. Nice to see some going to their end and showing all their characteristics. Females are pretty too. That sweet and sour sounds nice overall, BOG did a good job as far as plant look. Seems there’s some variations in there still. How does that smell? Did you already smoke that?

4 Likes

Hey OG, missed my update last night so I am going to drop the pics I took. Things are progressing fine. The bucket of pollen sacks I pulled when I choped the makes is damp so I am just going to dump it. I don’t want to risk messing up the pollen I already have and really it’s not a loss since pollen collection went well over all. So here are the ladies last night.

57 Likes

I see you got a widow maker on the left leaning, man that’s got some weight to it. Sorry to hear about the last bit of pollen as I think it was going to be a new record haul. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::christmas_tree::v:

3 Likes

Just dropping in to post tonight’s pics. Seeds can be seen all over the place and the trichome production is getting crazy.

Have a great night OG. :v:

66 Likes

Some beautiful lady’s there @DougDawson you have a great night as well bud

3 Likes

Have a great night Doug, hope you are feeling better. :wink::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Looks fantastic and sticky! Thank you for the daily updates!

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes

My wife, Cindy, who is sometimes sweet and sometimes sour, approves of this grow Doug! :grin:

20 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555, been a shit day. Got up at 7:30am and by 8:30 I was lying on my futon. Got up at 5pm. Not sure what has a hold of me but it sucks.

15 Likes

There is a new variant of Covid going around and I believe you have said your work involves hospital visits. Hope you will be feeling better soon. Maybe you just need a little rest. :wink::innocent::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::christmas_tree::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

6 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

Get well soon Doug… Being sick is never any fun.

2 Likes

il_570xN.999526225_idj0~2

Get well soon bro!!

17 Likes

Plants are locked and loaded and swollen with seeds! I’m pretty sure it’s another wave as my kids and a lot of ppl over here have been under the weather lately. Rest and hydration bud take care :seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, it’s no big deal. I am sure it will soon pass. Just finished watering and thought I would drop a few pics for you. The poor things are just not strong enough to hold some of those branches up but I grabbed some plant yoyos to help with that.

Have an amazing night OG.

47 Likes

Them plants are a thing of beauty! :wink::blush::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Looking fantastic and busting at the seams :blush:
Feel better man!

2 Likes

out of likes! :persevere: :persevere:
like always a great update. get well soon Doug!!!

1 Like