BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

You sir are a machine. Spitting seeds like you do is just just incredibly and ethically awesome. Looking forward to another great run. Thanks again @DougDawson for your time.

13 Likes

Hey OG, I got home and took another peek, it seems all 13 seeds have cracked open now. Don’t know if any will stall but so far, all are open :slight_smile:

Thanks BOG :v:

70 Likes

BOG’s strains in Doug’s care,
Cannabis leaves sway, aware,
Nature’s blessings to share.

Best of luck on your run!

11 Likes

Whoa! :open_mouth:

Glad you got to spot that! Since I started adding a little bit of H202 to my seed starting “solution” i’ve never had a seed sink since the bubbles that form on the seeds keep things life-rafting.

Granted a dead seed sinks anyways after 24 hours in my experience with adding the H202. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I think i have that but will check. yeah i was of OG for 6 months.

nah i don’t have it. either had it a few years ago whatever… anyway, looking forward to seeing these grow

2 Likes

The badge was created on Oct 28th, 2020 so anyone with regular status at that point or after will have the badge.

4 Likes

Morning OG, things are looking good and these should go into coco tonight. Here they are this morning.

52 Likes

Great start @DougDawson

4 Likes

Looking awesome, can’t wait to see this unfold! I’m right behind you in paper towels
with 12 old bog bubble beans I was lucky enough to find.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Thank you for always putting in the work Doug, you just never stop. When one googles biggest philanthropists warren buffet is number one. you are exactly that to OG - always spreading the wealth . Respect.

2 Likes

Ok OG, here we go. We have 12 that grew tails, one that cracked but has not really formed a tail yet. I dropped all 13 into coco anyway so they are off to the races. This is how they looked an hour ago.

And this is them now.

Have a good night OG.

63 Likes

Nice and vigorous, they’ll be taking your tent over in no time.

3 Likes

Yes indeed. I got a 5x5 and 2x4 waiting to house them. I am looking forward to it. Gonna be fun.

8 Likes

You definitely have the touch with your BOG runs.

4 Likes

Nice one @DougDawson this one is bound to be epic! Gonna be fun to watch this one! I’m pushing the lawn chair away and hanging up a hammock for this one. I’m in for the long haul… :sunglasses::evergreen_tree::fire:

2 Likes

Another great preservation, Doug. Way to keep 'em coming. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

8 Likes

GO DOUG GO!

:metal:

13 Likes

In! Nothing but good will come of this.

2 Likes

Just curious when the sign up Wiki list will be open. Sorry if that is a noob question. Just excited.

3 Likes

Usually people wait until there are actual seeds, just in case something went wrong. Fortunately this ones being done by a professional, otherwise known in these parts as…

12 Likes