BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

Thanks, my friends. I am pretty sure it’s Covid since my wife’s manager and a few others we were at the Christmas party with are off and have tested positive. Not a big deal. The lack of energy is tough but I figure we must be over the worst of it at this point. At least that’s what I am telling myself, lol.

17 Likes

Actual footage of @DougDawson charging up right before looking after the plants to push through covid and keep his babies growing strong:

19 Likes

I saw beans

Lol, too cool @Pigeonman. The past little while I have felt like my charger was broken, lol. But things are turning around some now. The 4 day Christmas weekend should alleviate the rest of my sickness.

10 Likes

Oh, and since I am here I should post last night’s pics, lol.

Have an amazing day OG :v:

56 Likes

Looking good @DougDawson . Should be a nice harvest of seeds. Plants are looking damn good and frosty. Hope you can get better before x-mas and the new year

5 Likes

@DougDawson Those flowers look awesome! Glad to hear you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey there OG. Been slacking lately on both my plants and my updates but feeling much better and on the first day of a 4 day weekend so life is good. Plants have been left to dry out a couple times and you know, just got ignored a bit so there are some issues with tip burn in a few spots and such but overall they are still chugging along. Certainly no life threatening issues with them. So here my pics from last night.

Here are a few close ups for you all. Certainly some nice trichome production.

So if we ignore the tip burn, they don’t look bad, lol. Have yourself an amazing day OGers. :v:

49 Likes

Certainly stacked and loaded Doug. Great work they’re looking really good and props on the perseverance through being crook, hope your 100% for Xmas :+1:

4 Likes

Glad you’re on the upswing, man. Enjoy that rest time if you can!

3 Likes

Dam Doug it looks like a few Leaning Tower’s Of Pisa in there, them Colas are huge and look :eyes: like a pineapple :pineapple:! WOW! :open_mouth::+1::facepunch::wink::santa::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey there OG, with the holidays I have kept up my slacking ways, lol. Figured I would post the pics I took on Christmas anyway. I missed watering them for a day and they didn’t like it but they survived minus a few leaves. I did snag the tip off a lower bud last night and found 5 good seeds in that tiny bit of bud so that was cool to see. Here they were on Christmas.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

56 Likes

If there is anyone who deserves a slacking day it’s you! They are looking great :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks bud, it was good to relax and shake off the last of the covid crap. Feeling much better now. Spent half the day yesterday playing a new Assasins Creed and the day before in a turkey coma. Tonight will be leftover night, lol. I do love me a good Turkey.

43 Likes

Hey there OG, just dropping a quick update. Plants are moving along and doing ok.

Decided to grab 2 lower buds last night and see what’s going on.

So how did it work out you ask, looks like we got 178 beans out of those 2 small buds.

The plants still got some time to go and will probably be up a couple more weeks or so to let the rest of them to mature some more. Have a great night OG. :v:

63 Likes

ChaChing! Jackpot! I have come to expect nothing less. Another epic run. Well done.

2 Likes

They do look great and that’s a good amount of seed as a test! Good job!

1 Like

Thanks, this one was fun, looking forward to finishing it up and figuring out what I will be running next.

18 Likes

well at least we all have one awesome thing to look forward to in 2024.
Another great run almost under the belt @DougDawson.
Happy Holidaze!!!

16 Likes

Sheesh that’s a lot for those 2 buds!

2 Likes