BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

Hey OG, just dropping in to throw up a few pics. So the plants are trucking along. Here are a few bud shots.

Now just for fun a pulled a couple more branches.

Stripped the buds down and got 302 seeds.

So 490 seeds so far. Don’t know why I shucked them, just felt like seeing more seeds I guess, lol. Have an amazing night OG. :v:

75 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

:joy::joy: @OhNo555

8 Likes

Morning OG, just dropping some pics from last night. Beans are maturing fine.

Have an amazing day OG. :v:

67 Likes

I’m sure I’ve said this before, I fricken love SSC, and you are doing an amazing job from the looks of things. :wave:

5 Likes

Looking :eyes: like some sugar crystal candy :candy: you got going. They should be GR8, considering all the work you have put in! :+1::facepunch::wink::point_up::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Buds, seeds and plants are looking great Doug.

2 Likes

Morning OG. Not much to report right now. Plants still chugging along. Been grabbing a bud or 2 a day just for something to do. Got 930 seeds so far so that’s good news.

Have an amazing day Og.

85 Likes

Are you getting any fade yet?

The beans look really happy! Great work @DougDawson !

:metal:

11 Likes

Nice work there Doug.

5 Likes

Some fade happening. Will snag a pic tonight.

9 Likes

Dam Doug that a lot of counting and would have made a GR8 guessing game. :wink::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::facepunch::+1::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

That picture looks like a lot of happy OGers and crosses of Sweet and Sour Cindy for a long while to come!

Congratulations on another awesome successful BOG reproduction. I’m sure he’s granting you some good mojo from above :wink:

12 Likes

Well my friend, let’s break the news to all of our fellow OG’ERs …

To all OG’ERs @DougDawson & myself would like to present you with an exciting opportunity to once again hold a beautiful Club Quadrant Cannabis Collectors Trading Card lovingly created for this wonderful preservation…

I wanna give a big thank you to our brother @DougDawson for being so dedicated with this Preservation :pray: :heart: :raised_hands:

Everyone ensure that you are infact following all of @DougDawson threads for any chance to obtain 1 of these wonderful cards…

Ps. These are the same high quality cards you have come to love with a new update that no other card has had yet & that is, these cards are individually Numbered cards OG’ERS …

You requested serialized Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards and here they are…

Can’t wait to see people holding these cards up with the seeds that come with them, in a safe and visually pleasing place I’m your homes.

Cadman

91 Likes

Great looking graphics @CADMAN.

11 Likes

Sweet…very nice and very well done! Great work!

5 Likes

Those look nice!
Well done @CADMAN

4 Likes

Thank you, but definitely was a team effort with @DougDawson I’m happy how they turned out for sure.

8 Likes

Awesome @CADMAN GR8 looking :eyes: trading cards! Dam, I GOT TO HAVE JUST ONE :point_up:! :+1::wink::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@CADMAN comes up with another winner of a BOG strain trading card!

7 Likes