BOGBubble Co-op run 2024

Hi @DougDawson

I put my chair down
I roll over and I smoke the back of the room while contemplating Good culture :green_heart::fire:
See you
O.B

5 Likes

@DougDawson Looks like you’re off to a great start! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Omg I just started a bunch of seeds and forgot again that I bought those seedling bags you use :laughing: I think this happened twice now.

Very exciting to see your next run starting. How many BOG strains are left on this quest?

6 Likes

This is amazing, bro! May BOG be flying over this race in his ship as he always did and blessing that alien crew

you are giving back by preserving and keeping it alive!

Good luck, my friend.

13 Likes

Hella BLD. I like it.

7 Likes

Another impressive BOG seed increase, so awesome. Good luck with this run @DougDawson

9 Likes

Bookmarked & tracking this one. Great choice for a co-op run, DD! You’re putting the “OG” in “BOGBubble”
:v: :alien: :potted_plant:

10 Likes

Geeze!! @DougDawson your contributions to this community take my breath away. I love the timing on this one. I was already happy to have 2 fem Indianna bubble gums going right now. Now I dreaming about the babies they could make if I get my hands on some of these lol. Thanks for all your efforts.

11 Likes

Good luck on the BOGbubble run! :facepunch:
Is Wise accepted for donation?

3 Likes

@DougDawson Got my chair hiding in the corner… :smile:
Already got this thread on Watching, totally amazing following your grows on OG!
thumb

4 Likes

Donation to what bud?

3 Likes

This is going to be an epic grow. Really love how BOG seeds are still out there after so many years. Very cool

8 Likes

I will personally make sure they are around for years to come :wink:

28 Likes

Awesome choice. My first ever purchased strain was the Bogglegum from BOG. Always enjoyed that smoke, nice and smooth.

2 Likes

Co op box, DIY green life Sir.

2 Likes

I don’t really understand what you comment means?

3 Likes

@DougDawson hey happy Friday !!! I want to sign up for this Co op run if it’s still open. Not sure how the Co op runs vs boxes differ for sign ups or if you can join runs without signing up for boxes. Super Cool project. Thanks…

3 Likes

You’re the man Doug. As others have expressed, it’s crazy the amount of labor you put into this kind of stuff, props.

6 Likes

Using wire transfer for the coop box as payment option for donation.

1 Like

Awesome to see another BOG repro. Currently growing BOG Sour Bubble from your garden. Cheers

3 Likes