BOGBubble Co-op run 2024

He’s just getting started. Follow along and set the thread to watch. You’ll have a pretty good idea that the run is open because activity will soar. Usually the second post in the thread will become a wiki for sign ups when @DougDawson is sure he’s got the seeds to fulfill the co-op. Best of luck making the sign up! Hope you get in on it when it opens.

9 Likes

Uiii, BOG :blush:
Ill take a seat and watch the show.
Thx again DD !

5 Likes

Well if you smell goat… it’s not me.
:lying_face:
Can I hang around anyway… Maybe next to a window.
:rofl:

14 Likes

Thank you @Gadarien very well spoken appreciate you !!!

5 Likes

Looking great DD. Set to watching so I don’t miss the show :grin:

2 Likes

Good afternoon OG. Not much to report. Plants are still recovering but overall doing ok. Here they are a few minutes ago. Hope you are all having an amazing day. :v:

67 Likes

If you are in the USA you would pay through the DIYGreenlife site. I am not sure of what payment methods are currently available but @G-paS can help you out there. :v:

7 Likes

Very cool, hope they grow well for you bud.

4 Likes

LOL, welcome my friend.

4 Likes

Good luck Doug… Like you’ll need it :grin:
Crankin back my chair for another epic run :green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Looking good dude

2 Likes

this is looking like a stellar start
i wish your endeavors to be greeted with success @DougDawson

1 Like

Thanks for that question, I was trying to research how to join these things also, this looks super fun to do as a community.

3 Likes

On the top of the page click on Seed Runs Co-op, it will take you to that section and you will find all the information you need on the Co-op, how it works, how to sign up etc… It’s all pinned there .

18 Likes

Good morning, OG. There’s not much to report. I’ve been sick the last few days. Between that and the auctuon, I am wiped and have been kind of ignoring my plants. They dont seem to hate me too much for it. Here they are this morning. I will have to start paying more attention to them. Have a great day OG. :v:

73 Likes

They are looking good, growing like weeds. :grinning::grinning:
Hope you get well soon @DougDawson

3 Likes

Get well soon DD, hope real soon you feel as good as these plants look :v:

3 Likes

Thanks bud. Being sick sucks.

8 Likes

Thanks man.

3 Likes

I’m very excited about a BOG run. I have always wanted to grow his gear. I’ve not been here when a new seed project opened up. It sounds like from the wiki that the sign up will become available once the seeds have been produced? If i’m wrong on timing or anything please fill me. I am on another seed project but the sign up sheet was already populated when i got there so it was more obvious to me.

2 Likes