BOGBubble Co-op run 2024

Thanks my friend. :v:

8 Likes

Overdue and well deserved. Congratulations @DougDawson :metal: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks vey much @AMunkFromCupertino :v:

6 Likes

It’s normal now in the UK! Still think in feet and inches and then convert if I am talking to someone younger - so ending up giving them inches, cm’s and mm’s or Lb’s and the Kg’s - it is easy to confuse the hell out of them - and don’t get me started on Whitworth measurements - I have 3 different socket sets and wrenches - so normally can find something to fit almost anything. :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning OG. Just a quick pic from this morning. Things are progressing fine. Have an amazing day OGers :v:

47 Likes

Can’t tell they ever got over dry brother! The one up front to the left made an amazing comeback!
:clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

7 Likes

Yeah, they recovered well, I am thankful for sure.

11 Likes

Right? You can’t even tell that it was real sad 72 hours ago. Looking good DD :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Seems I am the same age group as you are @DougDawson , and I do the same thing as you do.
I prefer Imperial for measure and Winter temperatures and the summer Metric measurements.
I also remember when they switched, math was so much easier in some subjects in School.
I can also remember the stickers that the government gave out, to put on the speedometers to make them Metric. My first cars were also in miles per hour but the road signs are metric. I can do both, and I also can drive a truck. So I also understand USA measurements as well. They use the same words but have a different system in some cases.
Your plants also look really nice! :smiley:

5 Likes

All your plants look absolutely gorgeous…can’t tell they dried out at all…looking lush!!! Keep it up!

3 Likes

great recovery they are looking happy even with the light underwatering

4 Likes

Never had a doubt :metal:

Phenomenal looking plants man, as always :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Good morning OG, just dropping your daily dose of BOGBubble. Here they are this morning. They are filling in fast. Have an amazing day OGers :v:

47 Likes

Just getting caught up on this thread
Great job

5 Likes

Thanks brother. A couple hiccups but its working out ok.

7 Likes

Looking great Doug…as they do when you do!

6 Likes

Beautiful genetics! Thank you for reproducing them and sharing the progress, I can’t wait to grow some of these out myself! Looks like they responded well to you adjusting the ph and it doesn’t seem they suffered too much from the dry back, they are looking great :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete and @Rastafarhigh . I swear these plants are connected to me somehow. I got sick and they got ugly. As I feel better they seem to follow suit. Gonna have to move them up to my grow room this weekend so I can start a bud run.

19 Likes

Happy you and your plants are feeling better @DougDawson …for real…looking lush…keep it up and I am glad you’re feeling better…stay up

5 Likes