BOGBubble Co-op run 2024

Happy your headache went away…headaches can be brutal…thanks for everything your doing and for sharing your progress…I’ll definitely be watching this

3 Likes

I use GH trio for my feed. I PH between 5.8 and 6.2, normally shooting for 6. I don’t use anything for pest or mildew control as I have never had issues with either, knock on wood.

7 Likes

Here is a better breakdown for you @Tracker

Epsom = 1 to 1.5 grams per gallon, the 1.5 in flower. 5 grams 5 gallon and 7.5 grams per 5 gallon in flower
Micro = 6.67 per gallon is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Grow = 6.67 per gallon is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Bloom = 8.3 per gallon is 41.5 ML per 5 gallon

21 Likes

An interesting and… fluid mix of Metric and Imperial units of measure… :+1: :wink:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Yeah, go Canada, lol. I remember when they switched to Metric, although I was very young, so I am often use a mix of both. It was in 1975 they started with switch and I was 4 but they still taught Imperial for a few years so I got my base with Imperial and then got taught metric. Of course many adults did not take up the new way of doing things so it still hangs around to this day. I suppose I am a good representative of that, lol.

21 Likes

I remember in grade school around the same time here in the states, we were going metric and learned a bit before never hearing about it again, up until they started mixing us standard and metric bolts on cars late 80’s … had to buy 2 sets of wrenches… what a nightmare

10 Likes

I learned the Metric system thanks to the drug industry.

16 Likes

Maybe its because of the 5ft bing ripe I took moments ago but I cant find anywhere to sign up for this co-op. Or is it not available to

4 Likes

I think it’s not available yet until he for sure has enough. (I think) :v:

3 Likes

I have come to that same conclusion going through all the comments and enjoyed a few donuts :laughing:

3 Likes

Posts 2 and 3 are reserved for the signup and will be posted as soon as I know I have the seeds to provide. :v:

9 Likes

It’s kinda scary how true this is, eh? :joy:

25 Likes

Hilarious! It’s pretty accurate tho :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

signup becomes avaible at conclusion of the run
when flowers have produced the seeds

3 Likes

That’s very cool! That breaks it down quite simply. Learn something new everyday :v:

4 Likes

i have encountered an exeption and an ODD one at that
see before my stroke i was a rodbuster aka reinforcing ironworker here in canada
our trade always uses the metric system( here in canada ) but the trade that works in conjonction to us works in imperial units this is one weird can of worm when trying to solve issues with other trades

other then that the chart is preety spot on IMO

3 Likes

I grew out some males for the first time recently and kind of used them as an experiment on how much I could neglect a plant in terms of watering and letting them wilt to near no return, they’re pretty damn resilient!
Also funny how when practicing training on plants you don’t care about branches never break, but it’s almost inevitable on the girls you care about, atleast for me! :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha i like those and have been thinking about it a bit lately. My thoughts with distance where feet are used up untill about 100 feet then i switch to yards for golf, football and shooting or meters for walking distance. Then km for everything above that. My hunting friends use miles for some reason i dont understand. Probably because they get all there hunting info from down south.

Another interesting one is my cycling team. Its full of Americans but cycling is Europe centric so everything is metric. They all end up giving in and going metric, I even had to learn that im 85kg and 182 cm. Now i kinda enjoy sharing my weight and height in metric when doctors ask, i cant imagined to many peaple say it that way

6 Likes

Hey everyone. So I took some pics yesterday to show their recovery and just never got around to posting them so here they are. Lost a few leaves after they dried out so much but that’s about it. They sprung back fine. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :v:

57 Likes

I see my favorite :sunglasses:.

Looking good Doug congrats on becoming part of the OG team.

6 Likes