šŸ•‰ Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

It is visually appealing, isnā€™t it?!

3 Likes

Lovely training, plants looking :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks @DannyTerpintine ! They got me all feeling like:

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like this male is now drunk with pollen! :rofl:

Close up of a female flower.

This is a lot of fun! :grin:

Have a great night!

:v:

45 Likes

Them females look :eyes: likes a good sugar cookie, now they got that glitter :sparkles: effect :sparkles:

3 Likes

How do you like that sensor you have hanging? Is there anything you donā€™t like about it?

2 Likes

I have that sensor also and love it. Just wish it was cheaper! Lol

2 Likes

@IKEA22 , @Ghgrower pretty much nailed it! Solid sensor, works REALLY well! But I want them to be much cheaperā€¦

They are however MUCH MUCH cheaper than a Pulse One!

:rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

This post has been sensored

5 Likes

TOO EARLY!!! :rofl: / :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It reads 60% but I found it quite offensive.

Foreigner doesnā€™t stop

1 Like

:+1:

5 Likes

If Iā€™m awake, itā€™s on.

ā€œDonā€™t stop, believingā€ or do because nihilism is the latest thing.

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I work!

I will 100% support you until you prove otherwise. Then youā€™re just eventual fertilizer taking up what clean O2 I have left!

2 Likes

I will try to expire next to a 128L Rubbermaid.

Yes Iā€™m awake, I know, itā€™s fucked.

3 Likes

What kind of sensor are you using? Can we get a link? :sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::partying_face::v:

2 Likes

Absolutely!

I got my 1st unit for 20$ on Kijiji!! Worked so well I didnā€™t flinch at wanting one for each tent but did flinch at the new unit price-point.

Still paid it though so now I have 1x in this 4x4 and another in my primary 2x4. Iā€™ll eventually needā€¦ 4x moreā€¦ :rofl:

I just blutooth as I can get a signal standing in my kitchen from the basement through the floor. the wifi gateway is a great add-on if you are remote but Iā€™m not in that kinda situation.

3 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for all the good information and the link :link:. Bluetooth makes that a great addition to monitoring whatā€™s going on as o find myself peaking all day long. I did get a few Bluetooth cameras :camera: to see what was going on as well, but could concentrate my camera on the plants with that bad boy! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

1 Like

Lol. awesome @OhNo555 !

I have wyze camā€™s in my tents but I make sure to keep the IR off! :rofl:

2 Likes