🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

very nice trees you have there, looks like you are growing Palm trees. What smells you getting from these frosty girls?

2 Likes

They look great @Pigeonman, some big tops on them ladies.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Agreed - though I see Mister Burnses lol
IMG_0981

15 Likes

I made this awhile back

scary shit

3 Likes

Looking amazing! Looks like you said screw screening leaf matter out I’ll pollenate with everything!:rofl::rofl:. I think I saw quimbles cousins yesterday.

6 Likes

This thread has been an amazing journey! Loved every moment of it.

2 Likes

WTF that is really funny, @Pigeonman might get us all for this one! :clap::clap::clap: :scream: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Why would I? He’s clearly here to spread love and peace!

:rofl:

4 Likes

I know you said the males are really citrusy are the females smelling like that as well?

4 Likes

The females are as citrus as the males, a little sour too which is nice. Like rotting fruit. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(99)

54 Likes

looking good !!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
gremlins-tercera-entrega

11 Likes

12 Likes

Mr. & Mrs. Cannibus want to say, Thanks @Pigeonman for taking care of are our family! :wink::facepunch::+1::joy::sunglasses::v:

14 Likes

Boom! Another 24 hours and these stanky-bitches be loving life!

:woman_cartwheeling: :broccoli: :woman_cartwheeling: :broccoli: :woman_cartwheeling: :broccoli: :woman_cartwheeling: :broccoli:

:v: :sunglasses:

44 Likes

The grow is going GR8, them lady’s are getting are attention! :wink::upside_down_face::eyes::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Smarter than the average grower.

11 Likes

The girls are glowing

3 Likes

Feeling a little emotionally down folks so my apologies for missing yesterday and today’s bare minimum.

:v:

52 Likes

Hope you feel better. Girls are looking great :blush:

5 Likes