🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Anything we can help with bud? Hope all is well!

4 Likes

Hope you you be feeling better tomorrow and fit as a fiddler! :wink::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey @Pigeonman keep taking the time you need to feel it. The updates aren’t as important as you.

6 Likes

I’ve been down in the dumps myself a few times recently so I definitely understand what you’re going through, don’t hesitate to hit me up anytime in DM if I can ever offer even just an ear to vent to or a word of advice at all.

:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Hope today’s a better day for ya pal.

3 Likes

Hope this gets you back in the spirit…

17 Likes

Hope your feeling better today @Pigeonman.
Appreciate everything you do here.
Hope your day is full of joy, good peeps and smoke. Peace!

4 Likes

A little pick me up song for you.

3 Likes

Let the sun shining through the clouds lift you up.

Happiness is your birthright.

Sometimes, it takes something silly to bounce your light off of.

Watch some stand up comedy, it helps.

When all else fails, look into your garden. Let plant life that you sustain, help you to maintain.

Always.Seek.Joy.

3 Likes

Pajaros Unidos

1 Like

Thanks for the love everyone I’m getting back on my feet as I trudge along.

ezgif.com-optimize(101)

It’s a grab bag of things, one of which being it being bouncing up and down between 0c and 10c with it being dark and rainy most of the time.

If it was just cold and rainy or cold and snowy or just cold I’d be in a better head-space but this season has been messing with my head and with my head-pressure due to all the dramatic barometric shifts.

At least I don’t get migraines like my partner… poor Mrs. Pigeon has had a migraine near non-stop with all this crap…

… so I’ve been doing my best and getting her nice and fucked up on the garden herbs to help her as much as I can.

ezgif.com-optimize(103)

(A short time later.)

ezgif.com-optimize(100)

Anyways, next up are the actual plants! :rofl: :+1:

In case y’all are scratching your heads going “…where did those extra leaves come from?” don’t worry bout it. I got my 3x Sunshine Daydream F2 BX1 plants from @HolyAngel camping out to be sexed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :eggplant: / :tulip: ?

It smells like a hot fruit stand minus the sweater person running the cash.

:drooling_face: :+1:

Have a great night folks!

58 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling better, those have some serious tops on them. I hope you get some ssdd girls, I haven’t grown them yet but I plan on doing them for spring outside this year.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers !

Agreed. They are double-fisters for sure. This is the first grow that I actually looked into getting yo-yo’s but my gut tells me to “trust in the silica amendment”. :crossed_fingers:

Me too! Ideally all 3 but if I get 1x male it’s male jail with a Matt Berger Bubba Kush for some more chucking.

13 Likes

The ladies are looking fantastic tonight! Granted they usually do but I did just smoke a bowl of Bubba Kush with the Mrs. so that may be influencing my attitude :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Up close the colas are damn fine.

Up close-close the seed pods are a poppin’.

And finally up close-close-close the trichomes are begging to break off into hash! :drooling_face:

Have a wonderful night folks!

:v: :grin:

47 Likes

Some chunkers there hope you end up with lots of seed makes me want to pop some of these f2s :joy: will have to sooner then later

7 Likes

Dam @Pigeonman those buds are stacking up nice and it looks like the are swelling as well at a pretty :star_struck: rapid rate! :clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::fire::comet::boom::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

1 Like

This isn’t plant related, but it’s 9am and I’ve already made all the fixings and assembled a roast in the slow-cooker running until 6pm, with a tub of fresh cut fries soaking in water.

I need to pick-up some Q-Bek cheese curds so when Mrs. P gets home from a long day at work I can surprise her with a: Hump-day "Sunday Roast Poutine"

:v: :grin: :+1:

30 Likes

I see hash and poutine in your future! Not in that order necessarily :joy:. Looking great and happy to hear your in a better place

4 Likes

Looks like @Pigeonman has now revealed that secretly he is a chef :man_cook: too! :joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck::facepunch::+1::clap::blush::boom::fire::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_4534

7 Likes

Lol! Thanks @OhNo555 !

Food science is just edible plant/photography science. :wink:

Also, as a stoner with little $$$ for good munchies I learned to cook my own from scratch which meant more and better munchies for less monies!

9 Likes