🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Your preservation grow looks great @Pigeonman, that hash doesn’t look too bad either. Happy holidays my friend.

3 Likes

Does this work well? Looks awesome!

5 Likes

Time flies when we are having fun.
Great job brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Yes! Yes they really do!

Thanks everyone for the love!!

:blush:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I wanted one just based on the look of it but if it actually works that’s amazing!

2 Likes

Hoping everyone’s having a great day so far! I’m currently sipping espresso while the doggo sleeps under the covers and the bird sings along with Bob Clark’s “A Christmas Story”. :grin:

Will post some more pics tonight, but I wanted to share that we are currently here:

Which means really close to the finishing line folks!!! :exploding_head:

So at the earliest I’m looking at Saturday January 20, 2024 :+1:

With all my seed grows I run the plants into the ground like a drunk in a yacht slamming into a beach so the beans get as ripe as possible.

Then they end up drying at full blast air-movement for over a week so they literally will just crumble in my hands like the hopes and dreams of today’s youth.

Makes it so much to the cyclone seporate the seeds from the chaff which then will become bubble.

:grin: :christmas_tree:

33 Likes

You posted pot 666 on page 666 . Be careful…

7 Likes

It’s how I roll… it is HEXmas isn’t it?

:metal:

13 Likes

IMG_4565 IMG_4566 IMG_4564 IMG_4563

Your :palms_up_together: have done this to us all :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Looking great bro! Seeds aplenty inbound! Awesome

4 Likes

Close-ups!

Mrs. Pigeon HOOKED ME UP YO!!! :exploding_head: :gift: :gift_heart:

Vacuum sealer + bags, and mag stirring pills + retrieval stick!!!

Yes I’m clearly that nerdy that this excites me.

:nerd_face:

:rofl:

As mentioned above:

HAIRY FISTMAS EVERYONE!

:christmas_tree: :hugs: :christmas_tree:

45 Likes

Your plants remind me of frilled dragons!

2 Likes

Nice score @Pigeonman. Hope you are having a great holiday season. Merry X-mas

1 Like

HELLO to all and very merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree: to all on this thread 🪡! OG rocks 🪨 with all are rockstar! :facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::tophat::upside_down_face::sunglasses::gift::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Merry Xmas and Happy holidays, @Pigeonman ! Hope you and yours are making plenty of great memories to keep ya’ through winter and carry you well in the new year. Always looking great in here. Those “pineapples” are somethin’ to see!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

All plants are showing fade. There are some weird looking leaves because I did some tucking to get the hidden :gem: 's a little more light exposure.

Tops are bursting with both seeds and trichs :grin: :+1:

Tired and blinded by my light so I didn’t see the side getting cut-off nor could be bothered to go back and retake the photo.

I swear they are still filling in :thinking: .

This top is practically puking seeds already. But they are pretty stuck in place from all those crystals. :rofl:

Cheers folks have a great night!

:v:

52 Likes

It’s a weird rainy day here folks! Sending out some love to y’all against the unseasonal stuff goin’ on.

:hugs:

19 Likes

Insider Tip:

When you need to focus on a task but are tired from a long day and know you may be prone to distraction; put on the 1997 movie Speed 2: Cruise Control.

IT IS SO BAD that you are forced into focusing on literally anything else so you end up getting a lot done in very little time. (Movie’s run-time is 2hr01min)

Trust me it works. :ok_hand:

Anyways here are the plants!

Have a great night folks!!

:v: :grin: :+1:

53 Likes

You know what I’m going to say…

2 Likes
3 Likes